Application Due Date: 30 September2019
Investec, in collaboration with StudyTrust, supplies the financing needed to see young South Africans with scholastic possible get to university. With our support, they have the ability to study towards monetary sector associated degrees at different regional universities.
Applications are open to: All young SA residents with scholastic capacity who require monetary support.
Students holding or working towards a matric exemption with a minimum of 70% in English and Mathematics (not Maths Literacy) and a 60% pass rate in all other topics.
Investec uses a complete bursary annually towards study-related expenditures. Conditions use.
Bursary choice is based upon monetary requirement, scholastic capacity and research study programs. Bursaries are readily available for:.
- Full-time trainees at More Education and Training (FET) and Agricultural Colleges
- University of Innovation and College student studying full-time, with a pass sign in all topics, studying towards professions in need by the labour market
- Applicants for tertiary bursaries should define: precise name of research study program, type and name of the university and the year of research study. Please distinguish plainly in between “University of Innovation” and “University”. Research study program modifications, after sending your application, might cause the cancellation of a bursary.
How To Use
- Total your bursary applications online in between 1 April 2019 and 30 September 2019.
- Please thoroughly follow our directions listed below. We do rule out insufficient bursary applications.
- Our online application( chosen) is accessed by clicking the link listed below. An application can be asked for from StudyTrust here.
- Please do not utilize previous year’s bursary application for applications for 2020 bursaries.
Files to accompany your bursary application (where appropriate)
- South African ID.
2. Grade 11 results.
3. This year’s June outcomes (or your newest outcomes if you are not studying this year).
4. Authorities Matric/ NSC results if you have actually finished Grade 12.
5. Tertiary trainees: June results or development report of all topics (if no evaluations were composed).
6. A Testimonial by an accountable Educational Authorities from your Instructor or Speaker.
7. Pay slips for your moms and dad( s) if utilized.
8. Newest monetary declarations if your moms and dad( s) is/are self-employed.
9. Sworn affidavits if your moms and dad( s) is/are out of work.
10 Death certificates if your moms and dad( s) is/are deceased.
11 Divorce certificate if your moms and dads are separated.
12 Sworn declaration from one moms and dad if your moms and dads are separated/have no contact.
13 A copy of your CV.
To Learn More: