Application Deadline: September 30th, 2021
With the commitment of a dedicated CA Programme team, the trainees receive top of the class support. To help you along the way, there is access to accredited board courses, simulated exams, and support from your assigned CA buddy who is currently on the CA Programme.
CA Programme structure
- You will complete six-monthly rotations with different business units, primarily based in the Johannesburg office.
- These will expose you to multiple facets of the business and give you the opportunity to learn from experts in each area.
- Your experience will involve on-the job training and educational simulations.
- Students who are in their final year of their undergraduate degree at a relevant SAICA accredited university.
- Students who have passed pure Maths at matric level
- Full time students.
- Students of the Thuthuka Bursary Fund are not eligible to apply.
- Students who are currently serving articles are not eligible to apply.
- South African citizens – Investec wishes to encourage and promote South Africans to further their studies and qualifications in the hope that they will contribute significantly to the economic development of the country and to fully participate in the broader South African society. If you are not a South African citizen we we require a copy of a valid work permit in order to process your application. Please upload this with your documents.
Distinctive Learning & Development
At Investec, we have a strong entrepreneurial culture and encourage each individual to take ownership of their own learning journey. We believe this stimulates extraordinary performance and empowers the talented people that we employ.
Investec is committed to growing and developing each individual. When it comes to the unique SAICA requirements that govern the Chartered Accountant profession in South Africa. We offer an Out of the Ordinary induction, customised learning interventions and simulated learning initiatives.
- Applications for the Investec CA Programme open every year on 01 September and close on 30 September
- You need to be in your final year of your undergrad with the intention to complete PGDA/CTA/Honours in Accounting the following year
- If your application is successful, you will attend the CA Pathfinder programme in January/February of your PGDA/CTA/Honours year and be shortlisted for our CA Programme from there
- Please note that there is no second application process in your CTA / PGDA / Honours year
- Applications for the Investec CA Pathfinder and CA Programme are made at the same time.
How to Apply
Applications for the Investec CA Programme open every year on 01 September and close on 30 September. You will need the following documents in order to complete your application:
- A copy of your CV
- Matric certificate
- Academic transcripts
- Headshot image of yourself
Please note that applications for the Investec CA Pathfinder and CA Programme are made at the same time.
For More Information: