Application Due Date: November 30 th 2018
Every year Investec sends out a group of young business owners from different sectors to particularly chosen nations in order to acquire worldwide direct exposure. Each travel plan offers them with chances to network and to engage with investor, funders and captains of market. The goal is for them to return house not just promoted and influenced, however likewise with a list of prospective partners, funders and markets for their service or product.
The program uses young South African business owners direct exposure to worldwide company thinking. Investec CSI recognizes a particular sector and worldwide location leading within that sector. A week long thoroughly curated travel plan is crafted for a group of young business owners who are chosen to take part in the program and gain worldwide direct exposure. The goal is for them to go back to South Africa with worldwide insights, discovering, development, prospective partners, partnerships, funders and markets for their service or product.
The journey is the start of a collaboration that Investec CSI forms with the chosen business owners in understanding their success and capacity at a sped up speed.
- Grow entrepreneurial networks by producing company contacts in between South African business owners and their worldwide equivalents.
- Help with access to individuals of motivation and industry-specific understanding.
- Display social and for-profit entrepreneurship methods which supply insights into how services can be a force for great in society.
- Expose how innovation and brand-new approaches of thinking can be used to enhance business.Showcase the very best of South African business owners and start engagement with prospective financiers, business and other stakeholders.
- South African resident under the age of 40
- Business need to be functional for a minimum of 2 years or more
- Company turnover need to be under R50 M annually
- The business owner need to be a “full-time” in business and have a stake/ ownership in business
- Business need to be a South African based, for earnings company.
Investec in collaboration with UCT’s Graduate School of Company Structure and the Start-up School which was established by a few of South Africa’s most effective business owners for business owners have actually interacted to bring business owners The Start-up School. Start-up School uses you, the business owner, the chance to broaden on your company insight through a tough and interactive 12 week online discovering journey.
For More Details: