Application Due Date: 30 September 2019
If you’re a devoted undergrad or honours trainee studying towards a degree in IT and require monetary support, the Investec IT Scholarship Program is for you. You’ll get to participate in the IT Explore hackathon and the IT Careers Fair.
You can look for an IT Scholarship if you satisfy the following requirements:
- You are a trainee in your second to last year, studying towards a.
Bachelor’s degree (BSc or BS) in Computer Technology, an Organisation.
Computing or Computer System Engineering, a Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) in.
Informatics or Details Systems or a Bachelor of Service Science.
( BBusSc) in Details Systems degree.
- You have actually attained a 70% average for your last (year-end) result.
- You are enthusiastic, imaginative and academically gifted
- You are a South African person
Our choice of prospects is based upon benefit and not monetary requirement since our company believe in those who are driven to regularly much better themselves in the work location.
How to Use
Applications for the 2020 scholastic year are open from 1– 30 September 2019.
Due to the volume of applications, we kindly ask for that you do not send your files beyond the application duration.
When applications open, please total the application and publish the following files:
- Your CV
- Your matric certificate
- Your university scholastic records (all courses finished to date)
- A clear copy of your ID
- A current photo of yourself
Please guarantee you send all of the above. If you are not able to do so, your application will not be thought about.
For Additional Information: