Application Due Date: September 30 th 2018
You can look for an IT Scholarship if you fulfill the following requirements:
- You are a trainee in your Second to last year, studying to a Bachelor’s degree (BSc or BS) in Computer Technology, a Service Computing or Computer System Engineering, a Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) in Informatics or Details Systems or a Bachelor of Service Science (BBusSc) in Details Systems degree.
- You have actually attained a 70% average for your last (year-end) result.
- You are enthusiastic, innovative and academically gifted
- You are a South African resident
The choice of prospects is based upon benefit and not monetary requirement since our company believe in those who are driven to regularly much better themselves in the work location.
• Crucial and thinkers
• Issue solvers
• Efficient communicators
• Educated and educated
• Group gamers
• Ingenious and entrepreneurial
• Self-motivated students
Due to the volume of applications, we kindly ask for that you do not send your files beyond the application duration.
When applications open, please total the application and publish the following files:
- Your CV
- Your matric certificate
- Your university scholastic records (all courses finished to this day)
- A clear copy of your ID
- A current picture of yourself
Please guarantee you send all the above. If you are not able to do so, your application will not be thought about.
For Additional Information: