Due Date: January 31, 2019
The Berlin-based Online Forum Transregionale Studien and the Irmgard Coninx Structure welcome postdoctoral scientists in the liberal arts and social sciences to obtain the Irmgard Coninx Reward Fellowship for Transregional Research Studies in the structure of its research study programs. The Reward Fellowship includes one research study fellowship of approximately 10 months and is granted to a job handling a specific research study concern that relates disciplinary and area-based understanding in equally helpful methods.
The winner of the award will have the ability to perform a research study job of his/her own option and to take part in the academic activities of among those research study programs at the Online forum. Like the other Fellows, she or he will be connected with a research study organization in Berlin. The reward will be granted by a joint jury of the Online forum and the Irmgard Coninx Structure.
- As a guideline, the fellowships begins on 1 October 2019 and ends on 31 July 2020.
The Online Forum Transregionale Studien is a research study company that offers scope for partnership amongst scientists with various local and disciplinary point of views which designates scientists from all over the world as Fellows.
In cooperation with universities and research study platform in and beyond Berlin, it performs research study programs and efforts that analyze other areas of the world and their relationship to Germany and Europe methodically and with brand-new concerns. One main objective of its work is to unite the research study point of views of the location research studies and those of the organized disciplines in order to more carefully incorporate theory and regional understanding.
The Online forum Transregionale Studien works together with limit Weber Stiftung. The Online forum is moneyed by the Land Berlin; its research study programs and efforts are moneyed by the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research study and by personal structures.
- Postdoctoral fellows will get a month-to-month stipend of 2,500 EUR plus a supplement depending upon their individual scenario.
- Organizational assistance concerning visa, insurance coverages, real estate, and so on will be offered.
- Candidates ought to have acquired their doctorate within the last 7 years.
- Fellows are required to operate in Berlin and to add to the continuous conversations at the Online forum.
- The working language of the fellowship is English.
An application includes
- a curriculum vitae
- a job description (no longer than 5 pages, consisting of a short summary) specifying what the scholar will deal with in Berlin if approved a fellowship, and to which program of the Online forum the job associates with
- names of 2 university professor who can work as referees (no recommendation letter needed).
The application ought to be sent as one PDF file in English and ought to be gotten by 31 January 2019, sent out by email to:
Online Forum Transregionale Studien
Attn: Georges Khalil
For more details, go to Irmgard Coninx 2019