Due Date: September 12, 2019
Applications for the IsDB-TWAS Research Study Grant 2019 are now being accepted. The Islamic Advancement Bank (IsDB) and TWAS have actually partnered to promote and support research study on essential difficulties connected to the United Nations Sustainable Advancement Goals (SDGs).
The IsDB-TWAS Grants for Research Study Partnership in Sustainability Sciences program is totally moneyed by the IsDB and developed to establish cooperation in between scientists of IsDB member nations. Under this program, certified scientists from 57 IsDB nations operating in the fields of sustainability science are welcomed to form a joint research study cooperation including 2 groups from various nations dealing with a typical issue.
Grants will make it possible for the teaming up groups to acquire the research study devices and reinforce the centers they require to improve their collaboration and performance and to support the movement of young researchers in between the taking part organizations for training functions. Such gos to ought to have a period of two-four weeks. Partners ought to guarantee, through the grant, that enough consumable products are readily available throughout such gos to.
Research Study Locations
The Research study Grants program offers assistance for research study jobs in the following fields:
- Sustainable Farming
- Education for Sustainable Advancement
- Environment Modification
- Sustainable cities
- Accountable development
- Waste management
- Population development
- Green chemistry
- Plastic contamination and Micro-plastics
- Water and health
- The grant totals up to an optimum of USD 50,000 per group — USD 100,000 overall per grant. A grant is typically attended to a duration of 24 months. The program will pick one job each year.
- Each Concept Private Investigator (PI) need to be a nationwide of an IsDB member nation and hold a PhD with excellent research study experience and lead each research study group. (Note: The PI will be accountable for the coordination of the research study, submission of asked for paperwork and reporting of the expenditures. All TWAS correspondence will be with each PI).
- One PI MUST be from an IsDB Least Established Member Nation and the other from any of the qualified IsDB member nations.
- Each member of the group ought to run in a university or research study organization in among the IsDB member nations and ought to be represented in the proposition by a PI. No age limitation is used to the candidate.
- Applications from females researchers are specifically motivated.
- Specific young researchers or leaders of research study systems presently holding a TWAS Research study Grant in the Basic Sciences are not qualified.
To learn more, check out IsDB-TWAS Research Study Grant