Due Date: April 30, 2019
ISNAD-Africa is welcoming applications from certified and interested trainees (Master’s and Doctoral) in universities throughout African nations for the 2019 associate of its Mentoring for Research Study Program (MRP)
ISNAD-Africa introduced the Mentoring for Research Study Program (MRP) to develop technical and thematic mentoring relationships in between trainees in African Universities, and, experienced scientists and specialists around the world. Trainees picked for the program are those who are going through master’s and postgraduate degree programs in any discipline and are carrying out the research study for their thesis on sustainable energy, environment and environment modification subjects in their particular disciplines.
- Involvement in a 6 (6 )- session webinar training, on sustainable energy, environment and environment modification (consisting of soft abilities), to be hosted by the Copenhagen Centre on Energy Performance (C2E2), a joint effort of the Danish Federal Government, the United Nations Environment Program (UNEP) and the Technical University of Denmark (DTU)
- Admission into a 1 year one-to-one mentoring relationship on your research study with a skilled scientist or expert (with proficiency in your location of research study) from first-rate organisations such as the World Bank, Harvard University, Intergovernmental Panel on Environment Modification (IPCC), Chatham Home, and International Renewable Resource Company (IRENA) to name a few worldwide organizations and organisations
- Assistance by a coach to structure your research study to be ingenious, analytical, practice-oriented, and performed to satisfy international requirements
- Assistance by ISNAD-Africa to interact your research study findings to appropriate stakeholders in the international neighborhood, thus, producing more exposure for your research study work and profession chances
- Assistance (consisting of financing) to execute a self-proposed Environmental Education Outreach in your region
- Candidates must be signed up postgraduate trainees in universities in Africa.
- Doctoral trainees
- Master’s trainees must have made a minimum of 2nd Class (Upper Department) or comparable from their undergraduate programs
- Effective candidates will be those who have exceptional research study concepts focused on fixing an issue or an ingenious technique on sustainable energy, environment or environment modification
- Candidates must be performing their research study in2019 ( Please keep in mind that the research study might be a brand-new or continuous research study, nevertheless, top priority will be provided to research study tasks that are at their early phases). Likewise note that trainees whose research study program extend beyond 2019 are likewise qualified to use and might be thought about for extension till the conclusion of their research study.
- Applications are welcome from trainees in any discipline (Innovation, Sciences, Arts, Law, Social Sciences, Environmental Style and Management, Farming, Health Sciences, ICT, to name a few) supplied their research study are on sustainable energy, environment or environment change-based subjects.
To find out more, see ISNAD-Africa