Due Date: February 15, 2019
Look For the ISQua Lucian Leape Client Security Fellowship Program 2019 The goal of this Fellowship award is to money doctors and healthcare leaders in establishing nations to advance and broaden their knowledge in client security.
The program is medically oriented, developed to supply the Leape Fellow with extra training in the theory of Client Security Science and interventions to enhance client security. This will consist of training to determine and evaluate unfavorable occasions and to establish interventions to resolve these occasions at a system level.
The Fellow will be connected to a coach at the start of the program. Coaches might be ISQua Specialists or members of the International Academy of Quality and Security in Healthcare (IAQS). In partnership with the coach, the Leape Fellow will create a curriculum developed to make sure discovering on theories of Client Security with a concentrate on measurement and interventions to reduce unfavorable occasions and damage.
- Candidates are doctors who have actually finished their medical training (speciality residency or equivalent) or
- Are Healthcare Providers who have actually finished the comparable training to a residency in their field of practice
- Will dedicate to consist of client security as a core worth of their future operate in healthcare
- Have a dedication from their house organization to supply them with a function in the organisation’s client security program on conclusion of their Fellowship
- Have actually finished either the very first year of the ISQua Fellowship Program requirement, or the HPM-affiliated Master’s degree program at the Harvard Chan School or a comparable
- Were born in and work or plan to go back to operate in Africa, Latin America or any Low or Middle Earnings Nation, as determined by the World Bank
- Have actually not been formerly granted an ISQua Education or Conference Fellowship
Secret Abilities and Qualities:
- Fluency in composed and spoken English
- Be from a low or lower-middle earnings nation
- Be of great character with strong ethical stability
- Experience in designing/implementing a quality enhancement program
- Devotion and inspiration to quality enhancement in health care
The following ought to accompany applications:
- An approximately date CV detailing your education and profession to date (2 pages optimum)
- 2 referees to be present or current companies (please consist of e-mail addresses)
- The finished application with individual declaration
- Dedication from your house organization to supply you with a function in the organisation’s client security program on conclusion of Fellowship
- Letter of assistance from your company, enabling you to keep work whilst participating in the program.
Please finish the application and send all the needed paperwork by e-mail to Caitríona Curran at [email protected] no behind February 15, 2019.
For additional information, go to Lucian Leape Client Security Fellowship