The University of Bologna awards research study grants and complete tuition cost waivers to deserving global trainees who want to sign up for First, Single, and 2nd Cycle Degree Programmes at the University of Bologna for A.Y. 2019/2020 International trainees whose credentials were gotten in an organization beyond the Italian education system, despite citizenship.
|Nation of Research Study: Italy||Organization/ University: University of Bologna, Italy|
|Application Due Date: 29 Mar/30 April 2019 (yearly)||Level of Research Study: First, Single, and 2nd Cycle Degree Programmes|
The University of Bologna established in 1088, is the earliest university in constant operation, in addition to among the leading scholastic organizations in Italy and Europe.It is among the most prominent Italian universities, frequently ranking in the very first locations of nationwide rankings.
It was the top place of research study to utilize the term universitas for the corporations of trainees and masters, which pertained to specify the organization (specifically its well-known law school) situated in Bologna, Italy.The University’s crest brings the slogan University studiorum (” nourishing mom of research studies”) and the date A.D. 1088, and it has about 86,500 trainees in its 11 schools.It has schools in Ravenna, Forlì, Cesena and Rimini and a branch center abroad in Buenos Aires, Argentina. It likewise has a school of quality called Collegio Superiore di Bologna. A partner publisher of the University of Bologna is Bononia University Press S.p.A. (BUP).
5 research study grants worth EUR 11.059 each ( Unibo Action 2) and complete tuition cost waivers for an overall quantity of EUR20000(Unibo Action 1) for First Cycle and Single Cycle degree programs
20 research study grants worth EUR11059 each (Unibo Action 2) and complete tuition cost waivers for an overall quantity of EUR100000(Unibo Action 1) for 2nd Cycle degree programs
Each Unibo Action 2 research study grant is granted for one scholastic year just and totals up to an overall of EUR11059, gross of all charges for the recipient’s account.
Each Unibo Action 1 waiver is granted for one scholastic year just. Trainees who are granted the waivers should pay EUR15764 in local taxes, the task stamp and insurance coverage premium (quantity topic to alter).
Application is open solely to prospects who:
1) have credentials for admission to the selected Very first or 2nd or Single Cycle degree program provided by an organization beyond the Italian education system or in an Italian institute outside Italy, after a minimum of 2 years of presence. If the credentials for admission is a 1 year title, the previous credentials will be thought about too. Credentials provided by organizations of the Republic of San Marino do not please this condition. The candidate’s citizenship is ruled out;-LRB- *******).
2) fulfill the admission requirements for the selected degree program or will fulfill such requirements at the time of registration;-LRB- *******).
3) are not present trainees at the University of Bologna for First, Single or 2nd Cycle degree programs. Essential! Those whose trainee profession (First, Single or 2nd Cycle degree program) ended within A.Y. 2017-18 for any factor are ruled out trainees. Withdrawals from research studies should have actually been finished prior to the publication of this call;-LRB- *******).
4) have actually not currently taken advantage of the Unibo Action 2 research study grant or from the Unibo Action 1 waiver;-LRB- *******).
5) are not 30 years or older since the due date of this call.
Applications should be sent by29 March 2019 ( 2nd Cycle Programs) or30 April 2019 ( Very First or Single Cycle Programmes), solely through Studenti Online, as discussed in the call for applications.
It is very important to check out the 2019/20 Require Applications (GRE) or 2019/20 Require Applications (SAT) and go to the main site (link discovered listed below) to access the online application system and for in-depth details on how to get this scholarship
Authorities Scholarship Site