Due Date: June 30, 2019
The Africa Netpreneur Reward 2019 is now open for applications. The Africa Netpreneur Reward Effort is Jack Ma’s flagship business owner program in Africa led by the Jack Ma Structure. Jack Ma’s Flagship task looking for to support African business owners by granting 10 business owners every year with a shared $1M grant over the next 10 years. Their objective is to determine and highlight African business owner heroes and their stories to motivate the continent and beyond.
All 10 finalists will get grant financing from the Jack Ma Structure, along with access to the Netpreneur neighborhood of African magnate to take advantage of the neighborhood’s shared proficiency, finest practices, and resources.
The Jack Ma Structure (JMF) is a charitable organisation established in 2014 by Jack Ma, Executive Chairman of Alibaba Group. The structure’s goal is to promote human advancement in consistency with both society and the environment, while its objective is to work towards a world of bluer skies, cleaner water, much healthier neighborhoods, and more open thinking.
Reward and Advantages
- The Reward will host a grand ending pitch competitors in Africa where 10 finalists from throughout the continent will complete for a share of US$ 1 million in overall grant cash prize.
- Make it to the grand ending and you’ll have your shot to pitch your story to Jack and the rest of the judges.
- Open to business owners who are nationals from any of the 54 African nations
- Business owners of any age, gender, and sector are motivated to use.
- Open to all market sectors
- Highly motivate youths and female business owners to use
Secret activities and dates for the reward are:
- Applications Release: 27 th March 2019
- Due date for applications: 30 th June 2019
- Statement of the top 50 local finalists: August 2019
- Statement of the last 10 finalists: October 2019
- Grand Ending pitch occasion: November 2019
For more details, go to Africa Netpreneur Reward