Due Date: January 11, 2019
Applications are open for the Jacobs Structure Scholarship. The scholarships allow prospects to study for an MBA and 1 +1 MBA at Saïd Service School, Oxford University.
It is hoped that the Jacobs Structure Scholars will end up being active individuals in the Jacobs Network, getting in touch with other fellows online and offline through occasions and conferences; and add to the improvement of the network in addition to the Structure’s interaction channels such as the newsletter or the blog site. Scholars will be welcomed to go to an initial week in Zurich, Switzerland, prior to the start of their Oxford program.
- ₤26,500 per scholarship
- As a Jacobs Structure scholar, you will likewise take advantage of interaction with the Jacobs Structure straight.
- The Jacobs Structure scholarship is open to prospects with a strong interest in the field of youth and kid advancement.
- Jacobs Structure scholars have an entrepreneurial vision, are devoted to social problems, and generally have a minimum of 3 years’ work experience.
- The Jacobs Structure Scholars will likewise be dedicated to the objectives of the Jacobs Structure.
Prospects should have an interest in the following locations (in order of concern):
- Youth advancement, discovering education (ed-tech, early-ed, parenting, brain advancement);-LRB- ************).
- Agricultural advancement in Africa (food security, microfinance, supply-chain);-LRB- ************).
- Effect financial investment, with a choice for education.
Prospects who have market experience from the NGO, education or federal government sector are welcome to use.
Furthermore, prospects should be generally resident in among the list below nations:
- Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Benin, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Croatia, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Holy See, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Ivory Coast, Latvia, Liberia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Togo, UK, United States. (With a choice for: Senegal, Guinea, Ivory Coast, Burkina Faso, Benin, Ghana, UK, Switzerland, Germany and Romania.)
You should send an extra Jacobs Structure scholarship essay in the financing area of your program application. This essay ought to cover how you satisfy the eligibility requirements for the scholarship and ought to be an optimum of 500 words.
To find out more, go to Jacobs Structure Scholarships