Due Date: Continuous
Applications for the Japan-WCO Personnel Advancement Program 2019/2020 are now open. The Japan-WCO Personnel Advancement Program offers a grant covering travel, subsistence, admission, tuition and other authorized expenditures to make it possible for appealing young Custom-mades supervisors from an establishing nation member of the WCO to carry out Master’s level research studies at the Aoyama Gakuin University (AGU) in Tokyo, Japan.
The scholarship offers the following:
- A regular monthly stipend covers lodgings, meals, transports, and other expenditures. It can not be increased to cover member of the family, if any. The quantity of stipend goes through alter according to the choice of the Japanese Federal government. The existing quantity of regular monthly stipend is 147,000 yen (since 2019).
- Admission and tuition costs. The existing quantity of admission cost is 290,000 yen and yearly tuition cost is 917,000 yen (since 2019).
- Round-trip economy-class air tickets in between your house nation and Japan.
- A prospect need to be a custom-mades officer of an establishing member of the WCO with quality work experience of a minimum of 3 years in the field of custom-mades policy and administration in his/her house nation;-LRB- ************).
- Choice will be offered to prospects who have experience in IPR border enforcement, and who are anticipated to operate in the IPR-related area of their Custom-mades administration after this Scholarship Program;-LRB- ************).
- A prospect need to remain in health and ideally under 40 years of age since April 1, 2020;-LRB- ************).
- People who have actually currently been granted a scholarship under the Japan-WCO Personnel Advancement Program in the past will not be entitled to get this Scholarship Program;-LRB- ************).
- After the conclusion of the Program, the prospects need to continue to operate in their house Custom-mades administration for 3 years a minimum of.
For additional information, go to Japan-WCO