Application Due Date: August 10 th 2019
The Japan-WCO Personnel Advancement Program(Scholarship Program) offers a grant covering travel, subsistence, admission, tuition and other authorized expenditures to allow appealing young Customizeds supervisors from an establishing nation member of the WCO to carry out Master’s level research studies at the Aoyama Gakuin University (AGU) in Tokyo, Japan.
- A prospect should be a customizeds officer of an establishing member of the.
WCO with quality work experience of a minimum of 3 years in the field of.
custom-mades policy and administration in his/her house nation.
- Choice will be provided to prospects who have experience in IPR.
border enforcement, and who are anticipated to operate in the IPR-related.
area of their Customizeds administration after this Scholarship.
- A prospect should remain in health and ideally under 40 years of age since April 1, 2020.
- People who have actually currently been granted a scholarship under the.
Japan-WCO Personnel Advancement Program in the past will not be.
entitled to look for this Scholarship Program.
- After the conclusion of the Program, the prospects should.
continue to operate in their house Customizeds administration for 3 years at.
- A month-to-month stipend covers lodgings, meals, transports, and.
other expenditures. It can not be increased to cover relative, if any.
The quantity of stipend undergoes alter according to the choice of.
the Japanese Federal government. *
- Admission and tuition charges. **
- Round-trip economy-class air tickets in between your house nation and Japan.
* The present quantity of regular monthly stipend is 147,000 yen (since 2019).
** The present quantity of admission charge is 290,000 yen and yearly tuition charge is 917,000 yen (since 2019).
For More Details: