Due Date: June 1, 2019
Are you a young leader working towards the SDGs? Look for the JCI/SDSN Program 2019 for Young Leaders and Innovators for the SDGs JCI and SDSN Youth launch this joint program to empower the next generation of Sustainable Advancement Objectives (SDGs) innovators.
Junior Chamber International (JCI) and the UN Sustainable Advancement Solutions Network Youth (SDSN Youth) are partnering to use young leaders the international acknowledgment, tools, training, and resources required to scale their SDG-focused jobs. The 50 chosen services will be formally revealed in September 2019 throughout the United Nations General Assembly week in New york city City.
- Receive access to effective training tools, consisting of the Financial investment Preparedness Program
- Be included in the 2019 edition of the Youth Solutions Report
- Get as much as USD $5,000 in financing from the Worldwide Youth Empowerment Fund
- Open to young leader working towards the SDGs;-LRB- **************).
- If you are working towards any of the Sustainable Advancement Goals, whether you are for-profit or non-profit, you can use.
To learn more, see JCI/SDSN Program