Due Date: February 8, 2019
Applications to the European Management Program are now open. The European Management Program (ELP) is developed to bring in young and passionate future leaders, ready to establish their management abilities and broaden their understanding on European Union in the global policy and advocacy locations. In the heart of Europe, through theoretical and useful method, they establish abilities while cohabiting for 6 months. The activities of the ELP include 5 interrelated sections: Politics, Knowing, Immersion, Training and Neighborhood.
Fellows are immersed in the administrative and political life of the EU organizations. As an enhance to their training, they participate in modules and workshops by high profile academics and professionals in order to establish their management abilities and promote reflection and conversation of subjects on the European program, such as migration and refugees, security and defence, environment and environment modification and other burning problems. They serve a marginalized neighborhood. The program awards the fellows 10 ECTS points. It consists of speakers like Herman Van Rompuy, Philippe Lamberts and a lot more.
About the Program
The ELP program is developed as a training program on EQF-level 7, continuing from Bachelor programs on level 6. ELP is interdisciplinary program, as contributions from fields of government, European research studies, economics, law and other social sciences and liberal arts belong to the program.
There are 2 traineeship durations annually:
25 February to end July;-LRB- ************)25 September to end February (of the list below year).
The ELP is a Brussels-based job where you, an emerging leader, will establish abilities through theoretical and useful methods by cohabiting with your fellows for 6 months.
The activities will include 5 interrelated sections:
- You will be immersed in the administrative and political life of E.U. organizations and have the chance to meet politicians in Brussels, Luxembourg, Strasbourg and beyond.
- You will take part in modules and workshops provided by high profile academics and professionals in order to establish your management abilities and promote reflection and conversation.
- You will be immersed in a voluntary experience of living in and serving a marginalised neighborhood.
- You will get spiritual assistance and discernment training.
- You will reside in, and take pleasure in, a neighborhood of pals that lies in the heart of Brussels.
To be qualified for the ELP, trainees need to:
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in any science field from a certified organization of college.
- Have EU Citizenship
- Efficiency in English (B2+) (all activities will be carried out in English) Bachelor Degree, Any Field Some understanding of French or Flemish is advantageous, however not needed
- Academic efficiency at the Bachelor level (last grade, test grades)
- Individual declaration of intent and inspiration
- Letter of referral
- Outcomes of an individual interview
- English language efficiency
Each application needs to consist of following documentation/proofs:
- Standardised Application;-LRB- ******************)
- Europass CV;-LRB- ******************)
- Inspiration letter with focus on social participation (as much as 2 A4 pages);-LRB- ******************)
- English language certificate or evidence that Bachelor’s Degree level research studies consisted of a minimum of one term in English language;-LRB- ******************)
- Copy of the Bachelor Degree and records of records;-LRB- ******************)
- Letter of Referral from a) individual who holds acknowledged position in the society or b) agent of a Catholic acknowledged organization.
For additional information, see