Due Date: June 30, 2019
Applications for the Johannesburg Institute for Advanced Research Study (JIAS) Composing Fellowships 2020 are now open. The Johannesburg Institute for Advanced Research Study (JIAS) welcomes applications for its 5th Composing Term, which will range from 3 February to 31 May2020 JIAS Composing Fellows delight in a peaceful area for work, reflection and scholastic community-building in the middle of the Melville Koppies of Johannesburg.
The Johannesburg Institute for Advanced Research Study (JIAS) is a joint effort of the University of Johannesburg (UJ), South Africa, and Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore. Its function is to promote sophisticated research study in the liberal arts and lives sciences, beyond the routine mentor and research study activities at organizations of greater knowing. JIAS is the very first completely fledged institute of sophisticated knowing in Gauteng, South Africa’s political and financial heartland.
Each Composing Fellow will get:
- Lodging in the personal property suites at JIAS;-LRB- **************).
- Day-to-day breakfast and lunch;-LRB- **************).
- Access to the centers of the neighboring University of Johannesburg; AND
- A regular monthly stipend which will be taxable.
- Open to any field of proficiency. Previous fellows have actually consisted of academics, authors, researchers, poets, playwrights, independent scientists and reporters. Please keep in mind that if effective, they prompt that you keep your academic dedications beyond JIAS to a minimum.
To use, please send a two-page proposition, a thorough CV, and 3 letters of recommendation prior to 30 June2019 Please keep in mind insufficient applications will not be thought about.
To learn more, check out JIAS Composing Fellowships