Due Date: January 16, 2019
Applications for the Johnson & Johnson Africa Development Obstacle 2019 are now open. Throughout Africa, Johnson & Johnson are seeking to drive entrepreneurship and aid advance appealing healthcare options.
The 2nd continent-wide competitors gets in touch with African innovators to send concepts for ingenious innovations, items and options that have the possible to produce favorable effect for African neighborhoods. The difficulty concentrates on determining scalable and sustainable options to 6 significant health and ecological issues for Africa’s population.
- Botanical Solutions: They are looking for naturally-derived, plant-based options that use standard understanding and provide customer health and health advantages through topical application;-LRB- **************).
- Product Packaging Developments: They are looking for sustainable developments for product packaging of single dosage systems and other budget-friendly item sizes that will decrease or get rid of waste, while securing the item;-LRB- **************).
- Mental Health: They are looking for developments that produce awareness for mental disorder as a public health issue and deal options for clients, caretakers, and their neighborhoods to attend to these issues.; and
- Necessary Surgical Care: They are looking for developments that promote access to prompt, safe and proficient surgical care.
- Digital Health Tools: For several of the locations of HIV, Tuberculosis, Mental Health, Maternal Health and Ebola, they are looking for digital tools (consisting of apps and other mobile/web/data allowed tech) for these essential healthcare locations that can notify, inform, interact and link individuals to treatment, assistance and care through their reach and info and enhance health results particularly for females.
- Health Employee Assistance: They are looking for developments that support the wellness and strength of nurses, midwives and neighborhood health employees at the heart of providing care.
- Winners would get as much as $50,000 in financing and a technical mentoring from a few of the brightest minds at Johnson & Johnson to assist them bring their concept to life and produce significant modification in their neighborhood and nation.
- Open to people and long-term citizens of African Nations;-LRB- **************).
- Candidate need to send an ingenious concept in a minimum of among the classifications.
The sent healthcare options will be assessed based upon their capability to satisfy the following requirements:
- Concept submission addresses a minimum of among the 6 difficulties classifications
- Concept submission is ingenious and innovative
- Concept submission is scalable
- Concept submission lays out how the award would assist the candidate( s) reach an important turning point within the timeframe of a single year and offers a complete commercialization strategy
To learn more, check out JNJ Development