Due Date: March 24, 2019
Applications are welcomed for the Johnson & Johnson Global Mental Health Scholarships 2019/2020 The MSc Worldwide Mental Health course is a joint program offered by the London School of Health & Tropical Medication (LSHTM) and the Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience, King’s College London (KCL).
The program of research study intends to offer trainees with the understanding and abilities to start, establish and manage psychological health programs and/or policies in low-resource settings, along with to carry out and seriously examine research study on international psychological health. These abilities and understanding will make it possible for trainees to make important contributions in the domains of research study, policy and practice as they connect to the discipline of international psychological health.
Each scholarship will cover
- Complete tuition charges at the KCL abroad charge rate, and
- A stipend (living allowance) of GBP 16,95000, and
- An allowance of GBP 500.00 for MSc task costs.
- Candidates should be nationals of, and normally resident in, among the list below nations:.
- Africa: Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Rwanda, South Africa
- South-east Asia: Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam
- South America: Nicaragua, Peru
- Applicants from non-English speaking nations ( as defined by the Office– UKVI) should satisfy the minimum English Language Requirements if shortlisted for this financing. Candidates who have actually been short-listed for this financing will be needed to offer evidence of English language efficiency within 6 weeks of notice for their scholarship application to be thought about any even more.
To get this financing candidates must finish both actions listed below by the scholarship due date.
- Action 1: Send an application for research study for the MSc Worldwide Mental Health program through the King’s College London online application website.
- Action 2: Send an online scholarships application, choosing this scholarship choice from the drop-down menu. The scholarship application should consist of the following uploaded files.
For more details, see Johnson & Johnson