Due Date: May 6, 2019
Are you a young leader enthusiastic about altering the trajectory of health for mankind? Obtain the Johnson & Johnson One Young World Scholarship Program 2019 For the 3rd year running, Johnson & Johnson Global Neighborhood Effect, is working together with OYW to deal scholarships to 12 young health leaders around the world to take part in the 2019 Johnson & Johnson One Young World Program.
The Johnson & Johnson Global Neighborhood Effect group supports and champs individuals on the frontlines who are at the heart of providing care. The group thinks that altering the trajectory of health for mankind needs putting individuals initially, so that neighborhoods and health systems have the capability to attend to the health requirements of the world’s most susceptible individuals. Through its international and community-based collaborations and programs, the Group intends to support the next generation of international and community-based health leaders to establish the abilities and tools they require to drive health and wellness in underserved neighborhoods.
In addition to participating in the upcoming 2019 One Young World Top, scholarship receivers will get private training from senior Johnson & Johnson executives to additional establish their goal, technique and/or efforts. In addition, all J&J OYW scholars are buddied with a group of 2019 J&J delegates throughout the six-month program to assist construct and reinforce the capability of the Scholar, through the sharing of their abilities and understanding.
The Johnson & Johnson One Young World Scholarship Program ranges from September 2019 — February2020 All scholar receivers will be anticipated to invest 10% of their time in this program and to participate in routine Johnson & Johnson webinars and calls.
- Involvement in the 2019 Johnson & Johnson One Young World Program.
- Private training with senior Johnson & Johnson leaders
- Dealing With 2019 Johnson & Johnson delegates in pal groups, throughout the six-month program to support the Scholar through the sharing of their abilities and understanding
- Presence at the J&J OYW Program pre-workshop and supper on 21 October 2019
- Presence at the J&J OYW Program debrief session & lunch on 26 October
- Involvement in interactive webinars and teleconference throughout the period of the Program
- Access to the One Young World Top 2019 in London, UK.
- The expense of travel to and from London ( economy flights just)
- Hotel lodging in a single space from 21-25 October inclusive
- Catering that includes breakfast, lunch and supper, throughout nowadays
- Transportation in between the Top lodging and the Top location
- Top hand-outs and assistance products
- Candidates should be dealing with the cutting edge of providing care and devoted to health and care offering to underserved populations and neighborhoods.
- You can be a nurse, midwife, neighborhood health employee, a physician, a social business owner, a digital health specialist, or working for a social business, medical center and/or a nongovernmental company.
- If picked, Healthcare Professionals categorized as Federal government Officials within their house nation will require approval from their company and might be needed to go through an extra healthcare compliance approval procedure by Johnson & Johnson prior to their scholarship can be verified.
- Essential: Chosen scholars should be offered to dedicate 10% of their time to the program, over the 6-month program duration ( September 2019– February 2020)
- Shown capability for management
- Evidenced dedication to providing favorable modification
- Comprehending of essential regional and/or international concerns
- Performance history of creating impactful and ingenious concept
- Interest and engagement in sharing and gaining from others
- Abilities: passionate, pro-active, innovative, excited to enhance, not scared to alter the status quo, group gamer, great communicator and job management
One Young World will actively look for and prioritise candidates who are making a favorable effect within their regional neighborhood through the shipment of care to susceptible individuals, their households and neighborhoods.
For more details, see One Young World