Due Date: October 3, 2019
Applications are open for the Johnson & Johnson WiSTEM2D Scholars Award Program 2020 The Program will assist establish female leaders and assistance development in STEM fields.
Johnson & Johnson WiSTEM2D Scholars Award supports ladies pursuing research study in STEM2D (Science, Innovation, Engineering, Mathematics, Production & Style). WiSTEM2D Scholars Award intends to sustain the advancement of female STEM2D leaders and feed the STEM2D skill pipeline by granting and sponsoring ladies at crucial points in their research study professions, in each of the STEM2D disciplines. Award receivers, one in each of the STEM2D disciplines, will get to continuous financing throughout 3 years, in addition to mentorship from STEM2D specialists.
- The Scholars Award is a three-year award in the gross quantity of $150,000, which will be paid to the University (the “Receiver”) for the advantage of the Johnson & Johnson Scholar and her research study, with the understanding that the Receiver will administer the funds. The Scholars Award will be paid in 3 (3) installations of U.S. $50,000 annually of the three-year scholarship duration, payable in 2020, based on compliance with the conditions of the program’s Contract.
- You need to be a lady operating in the field( s) of Science, Innovation, Engineering, Mathematics, Production and Style (STEM2D).
- You need to be an assistant female teacher or international comparable professors position at the time of application at a recognized scholastic university, organization or style school.
- The female scholar must have a minimum degree for the suitable field:.
- Science; M.D., Ph.D.
- Innovation; Ph.D.
- Engineering; Ph.D.
- Mathematics; M.S., Ph.D.
- Production; Ph.D.
- Style; M.A., M.S., MDes, MArch, MFA, MLA, Ph.D.