Due Date: September 25, 2018
Applications are open for the Johnson & Johnson WiSTEM ² D Scholars Award Program 2019 This is a $150,000 award to support ladies pursuing research study in STEM 2 D (Science, Innovation, Engineering, Mathematics, Production & Style).
The Johnson & Johnson Scholars Award Program intends to sustain the advancement of female STEM 2 D leaders and feed the STEM 2 D skill pipeline by granting and sponsoring ladies at crucial points in their research study professions, in each of the STEM 2 D disciplines. The program is created to assist construct a bigger swimming pool of highly-trained scientists to fulfill the growing requirements of academic community and market
The awards will money one lady per discipline who has actually finished her postgraduate degree, who is working as an assistant teacher and who is not yet tenured at a certified university or style organization. The objective is to sustain the research study enthusiasm of the granted ladies and influence profession courses in their particular STEM 2 D fields.
Award receivers, one in each of the STEM 2 D disciplines, will get to continuous financing during 3 years, in addition to mentorship from STEM 2 D specialists. By using these awards, Johnson & Johnson wishes to play a prominent function in STEM 2 D developments in the future.
- The Scholars Award is a three-year award in the gross quantity of $150,000, which will be paid to the University (the “Receiver”) for the advantage of the Johnson & Johnson Scholar and her research study, with the understanding that the Receiver will administer the funds.
- The Scholars Award will be paid in 3 (3) installations of U.S. $50,000 each year of the three-year scholarship duration, payable in 2019, based on compliance with the conditions of the program’s Contract.
- You should be a female operating in the field( s) of Science, Innovation, Engineering, Mathematics, Production and Style (STEM 2 D).
- You should be an assistant female teacher or international comparable professors position at the time of application at a certified scholastic university, organization or style school.
- The female scholar need to have a minimum degree for the suitable field:.
- Science; M.D., Ph.D.
- Innovation; Ph.D.
- Engineering; Ph.D.
- Mathematics; M.S., Ph.D.
- Production; Ph.D.
- Style; M.A., M.S., MDes, MArch, MFA, MLA, Ph.D.
In addition to basic contact information and demographics, the scholar candidate is accountable for the arrangement of files into the application system, consisting of non-confidential recommendation letters.
- Send a department head recommendation letter ( One candidate per university per letter of STEM 2 D)
- Compose 1,000 words (plus one page of images) detailing your proposed location of research study.
- Produce and send a one- to three-minute digital video explaining, as just as possible, the effect of the research study on your location of STEM 2 D and your very own individual effect as a possible future leader in STEM 2 D.
- Send your resume (3 pages, font style size 11), consisting of a list of publications, discussions, abstracts, existing financial backing currently acquired, other folio work and 2 referrals.
- Send a short summary of your spending plan for proposed research study.
To learn more, see WiSTEM ² D Scholars Award