Due Date: October 24, 2019
Applications are welcomed for the Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program 2020 for Establishing nations Moneyed by the Federal Government of Japan and administered by the World Bank, the JJ/WBGSP is a workers training task which grants scholarships to assist establishing nations reinforce their personnels.
Considering That 1996, the Graduate School of Organisation and Commerce of Keio University has actually been training appealing tax workers in the field of tax policy and administration with its Master’s Degree Program in Tax Policy and Management. This program unites the cooperation of Keio University, the National Tax Firm of Japan (NTA), and the World Bank in an alliance in between public and personal organizations.
The scholarship covers:
- A Month-to-month stipend: JPY 152,000 to cover all living costs (lodgings, food, and so on, consisting of books).
- Application Charge, Admission Charge, and Tuition
- Economy-class flight in between your house nation and Japan at the start of your research study program at Keio and right away following completion of the scholarship duration. In addition to the two-way flight, scholars will get a USD500 travel allowance for each journey;-LRB- **************).
The JJ/WBGSP scholarship does NOT cover:
- VISA application( s) expenses
- Expenditures to bring and/or support a scholar’s relative;-LRB- **************).
- Extra-curricular courses or training;-LRB- **************).
- Language training not offered by the graduate program;-LRB- **************).
- Extra travel throughout the course of the research study program;-LRB- **************).
- Expenditures associated with research study, additional instructional products, expedition, involvement in workshops/seminars, or internships; or
- Educational devices such as computer systems.
- Candidate must be a nationwide of a Bank member nation that is qualified to get Bank funding and not be a nationwide of any nation that is not qualified to get the Bank funding
- Not hold double resident of any industrialized nation
- Remain in health with regard to the capability to be an efficient scholar throughout of the Graduate Program, as accredited by a medical physician
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or its comparable with remarkable scholastic accomplishment made a minimum of 3 (3) years prior to the Scholarship Application Due Date
- Not got any scholarship financing to make an Academic degree or its comparable from any sources moneyed by the federal government of Japan
- Be used in a paid and full-time position at the time of the Scholarship Application Due date unless the candidate is from a nation recognized worldwide Bank’s “Harmonized List of Fragile Situations”.
- Have, by the time of the Scholarship Application Due date, a minimum of 3 (3) years of current full-time paid expert experience in the field of tax policy and administration at a public body (organization) after a Bachelor’s degree or its comparable in the candidate’s house nation or in another establishing nation; If the candidate is from a nation recognized worldwide Bank’s “Harmonized List of Fragile Situations” at the time of the Scholarship Application Due date, the current expert experience does not need to be full-time or paid.
- Not be an Executive Director, his/her alternate, personnel of the World Bank Group (the World Bank, International Advancement Association, International Financing Corporation, Multilateral Financial Investment Warranty Firm, and International Center for Settlement of Financial Investment Disputes), or a close relative of the previously mentioned by blood or adoption with the term “close relative” specified as: Mom, Daddy, Sibling, Half-sister, Bro, Half-brother, Child, Child, Auntie, Uncle, Niece, or Nephew.
- Accepted to the University unconditionally or conditionally just upon protecting funding.
- Demonstrate efficiency in the English language at the level of a TOEFL rating of 79 (iBT) or much better, or an IELTS rating of 6.0 or much better.
- Satisfy any other requirements for admission developed by Keio University.
- Candidates need to not be presently pursuing a Master’s or Ph.D. program in developed nations.
- Candidates need to not have had several years of training/studies and/or residency in a developed nation.
- Candidates need to not be long-term residents/nationals of developed nations.
- Applications are accepted upon conclusion of Online Registration and Submission of Application Files.
- Online Registration need to be finished by October 24, 2019.
- Application files need to be sent by mail and should reach the Keio University by October 31,2019 They do decline applications through fax or e-mail.
- Send out the initial copy of the application files. Copies of the application will not be accepted.
- Please make a copy of all the application files for your records. The World Bank might ask you to send the copy in the choice procedure by the World Bank.
- Late applications and insufficient applications will not be accepted. Keio will not alert candidates of missing out on files.
- Application files might likewise be downloaded from the homepage of the Master’s Degree Program in Tax Policy and Management.
- Applicants who have actually looked for a program provided by Keio and have actually passed the choice procedure by Keio will be asked to finish extra online application by the World Bank, which will make the last admission choice.
For more details, check out JJ/WBGSP scholarship