Application Due Date: October 24, 2019
The Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program (JJ/WBGSP)
is open to females and guys from establishing nations with appropriate.
expert experience and a history of supporting their nations’.
advancement efforts who are using to a master degree program in a.
Because 1996, the Graduate School of Service and Commerce of Keio University has actually been training appealing tax workers in the field of tax policy and administration with its Master’s Degree Program in Tax Policy and Management. This program combines the cooperation of Keio University, the National Tax Company of Japan (NTA), and the World Bank in an alliance in between public and personal organizations.
Moneyed by the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF JAPAN and administered by the WORLD BANK Keio University, a leading personal university in Japan, developed the program as one of the collaboration programs of the Joint Japan/ World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program (JJ/WBGSP). Moneyed by the Federal Government of Japan and administered by the World Bank, the JJ/WBGSP is a workers training task which grants scholarships to assist establishing nations reinforce their personnels.
- Be a nationwide of a Bank member nation that is qualified to get Bank funding and not be a nationwide of any nation that is not qualified to get the Bank funding. For the list of qualified World Bank nations, see qualified nation list
- Not hold double person of any industrialized nation.
- Remain in health with regard to the capability to be an efficient scholar throughout of the Graduate Program, as licensed by a medical physician.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or its comparable with remarkable scholastic accomplishment made a minimum of 3 (3) years prior to the Scholarship Application Due Date.
- Not got any scholarship financing to make an Academic degree or its comparable from any sources moneyed by the federal government of Japan.
- Be utilized in a paid and full-time position at the time of the Scholarship Application Due date unless the candidate is from a nation recognized on the planet Bank’s “ Balanced List of Fragile Scenarios“.
- Have, by the time of the Scholarship Application Due Date, at least 3 （ 3 ） years of current full-time paid expert experience in the field of tax policy and administration at a public body ( organization) after a Bachelor’s degree or its comparable in the candidate’s house nation or in another establishing nation; If the candidate is from a nation recognized on the planet Bank’s “ Balanced List of Fragile Scenarios” at the time of the Scholarship Application Due date, the current expert experience does not need to be full-time or paid.
- Not be an Executive Director, his/ her alternate, personnel of the World Bank Group （ the World Bank, International Advancement Association, International Financing Corporation, Multilateral Financial Investment Assurance Company, and International Center for Settlement of Financial Investment Disputes ）, or a close relative of the abovementioned by blood or adoption with the term “close relative” specified as: Mom, Dad, Sibling, Half-sister, Bro, Half-brother, Kid, Child, Auntie, Uncle, Niece, or Nephew.
- Accepted to the University unconditionally or conditionally just upon protecting funding.
- Demonstrate efficiency in the English language at the level of a TOEFL rating of 79 (iBT) or much better, or an IELTS rating of 6.0 or much better.
- Satisfy any other requirements for admission developed by Keio University.
- Candidates should not be presently pursuing a Master’s or Ph.D. program in developed nations.
- Candidates should not have had several years of training/ research studies and/ or residency in a developed nation.
- Candidates should not be irreversible citizens/ nationals of developed nations.
A Regular monthly stipend: JPY 152,000
* To cover all living costs (lodgings, food, and so on, consisting of books).
Application Cost, Admission Cost, and Tuition Economy-class flight in between your house nation and Japan at the start of your research study program at Keio and instantly following completion of the scholarship duration.
In addition to the two-way flight, scholars will get a USD500 travel allowance for each journey;
- Applications are accepted upon conclusion of Online Registration and Submission of Application Files
- Online Registration should be finished by October 24, 2019
- Application files should be sent by mail and needs to reach the Keio University by October 31,2019 We do decline applications through fax or e-mail.
- Send out the initial copy of the application files. Copies of the application will not be accepted.
- Please make a copy of all the application files for your records.
The World Bank might ask you to send the copy in the choice procedure.
by the World Bank.
- Late applications and insufficient applications will not be accepted. Keio will not alert candidates of missing out on files.
- Application files might likewise be downloaded from the homepage of the Master’s Degree Program in Tax Policy and Management
- Applicants who have actually gotten a program used by Keio and.
have actually passed the choice procedure by Keio will be asked to finish.
extra online application by the World Bank, which will make the.
last admission choice.
To Find Out More: