Application Due Date: Friday 21 st December 2018 at 17: 00 SA time.
The Embassy of Ireland in South Africa in collaboration with Canon Collins Trust welcomes applications for scholarships for postgraduate research study in Ireland beginning in September 2019.
The fellowship program has 2 hairs:
A) Yearly awards for postgraduate research study in:
1. Organisation Managemenr; Economics and Financing
2. Farming, Food Science; Environment and Rural advancement
3. Gender and Human Rights
4. Engineering; Sustainable Innovation and Resource Management
5. Details system and Communications Innovation
B) One yearly award will be produced a fellowship in:
LLM in International and Relative Law at Trinity College Dublin. This will be picked by the Council for the Development of the South African Constitution (CASAC).
Candidates need to:
- be a South African resident holding a South African Long-term House License
- have actually accomplished the required requirement to be accepted onto a postgraduate course in an institute of college in Ireland
- be looking for financing for a full-time postgraduate program in among the above noted disciplines
- have the ability to use up fellowship in the scholastic year 2018/2019
- Not have actually currently requested a course at an organization in Ireland— if you have actually currently been confessed to a university you are not qualified
Please keep in mind candidates currently in belongings of a Master’s degree are not qualified
The Kader Asmal Fellowships will cover:
- university application charges
- tuition charges
- evaluation and other charges
- economy travel to and from your nation of home to Ireland;-LRB- *****************).
- settling in allowance, book allowance and research study allowance
- a regular monthly individual living allowance (stipend) to cover other living expenditure for you just and
- the expenses of an entry clearance (trainee visitor visa) application
How to use
Applications are now open. Please click on this link to request this scholarship. Applications will close on Friday 21 st December 2018 at 17: 00 SA time. Shortlisted candidates will be talked to in February 2019.
For Additional Information: