Application Due Date: September 11 th 2019
The Embassy of Ireland in South Africa in collaboration with Canon Collins Trust welcomes applications for scholarships for postgraduate research study in Ireland starting in September 2020.
In 2020 fellwoships will be provided for postgraduate research study in:
- Farming, Environmental Science, Preservation, Rural Advancement
- Food Science, Food Engineering and associated
- Drug Store and Biotechnology
- Health, Medication and Health Economics
- Advancement Research Studies, Peace Researches, Dispute Resolution and Humanitarian Action
- Social Policy, Social Research Study, Neighborhood Advancement and Sociology
- Law, Person Rights, Women’s Research studies, Gender Research Studies, Equality Research Studies
- Engineering, Hydrology, Sustainable Innovation
- Economics, Financing, Accounting, Management and Organisation
- Info Systems and Communkications Innovation
Candidates need to:
- be a resident nationwide of South Africa
- Have a minimum of 2 years pertinent work experience (this can consist of internships and offering)
an honours’ level scholastic quealification with a minimum grade point.
average of 75% (Very first class honour, or 2nd class honour, Grade
- be looking for financing for a full-time postgraduate program in among the above noted disciplines
- have the ability to use up fellowship in the scholastic year 2020/2021
- Should not have actually obtained Kader Asmal Fellowship Program on more than one previous event.
Please keep in mind candidates currently in ownership of a Master’s degree are not qualified
The Kader Asmal Fellowships will cover:
- university application charges
- tuition charges
- assessment and other charges
- economy travel to and from your nation of house to Ireland;-LRB- ***************).
- settling in allowance, book allowance and research study allowance
- a month-to-month individual living allowance (stipend) to cover other living expenditure for you just and
- the expenses of an entry clearance (trainee visitor visa) application
How to use
You can access the online application through the link listed below.
To Learn More