Application Deadline: July 15th, 2018. The Konrad-Adenauer-Foundation funds a 12- month research stay for a Non-European Union (EU) resident research fellow at the European Centre for Energy and Resource Security (EUCERS) at King’s College London. Requirements: The fellow should be national of any of the MENA countries or Turkey and currently enrolled as a PhD […]
- European Centre for Energy and Resource Security (EUCERS) at King's College London
- KAS Energy Security Fellowship 2018/2019
- KAS Energy Security Fellowship 2018/2019 for Reseasrchers in MENA region
- The Konrad-Adenauer-Foundation
- “Global climate policy between mastering energy transition and ensuring economic growth”.