Due Date: January 29, 2019
The KDI School of Public Law and Management will be holding its G20 Worldwide Management Program on March 11 th ~ 29 th, 2019 in Korea. This program has actually been developed for knowledgeable supervisors and professionals and choice makers in their particular company who will be operating in some capability as a leader, modification representative, or facilitator in promoting worldwide advancement or on G20 agenda-setting.
The extensive three-week program will consist of a summary of Korea’s advancement experiences, Advancement Policy and G20 program problems such as quality facilities, environment modification & green development, sustainable advancement, global trade, aging population, fourth commercial transformation and enhancing the monetary system. The program likewise integrates a 3 day field research study trip to other parts of the Korean peninsula. In order to witness firsthand Korea’s advancement experiences, individuals will be offered a chance to check out essential commercial and cultural websites.
Each individual will likewise be asked to prepare a Seminar and Nation Case discussion, dealing with a G20 program concern or an advancement difficulty in his/her nation. The objective is to have each individual use and include the coursework and understanding shared amongst peers in the program into his/her Nation Case at the end of the program.
About KDI School
The KDI School of Public Law and Management was established in 1997 as the academic arm of the Korea Advancement Institute (KDI), the nation’s leading financial policy think tank. The KDI School was developed with a two-fold objective: to produce global professionals with logical understanding and useful abilities in the field of advancement economics and public law; and to cultivate future leaders who can handle the quickly shifting global environment and workout worldwide management in every sector of our society.
Given that its beginning, the KDI School has actually cultivated over 3000 specialists from 99 various nations who have actually led favorable modification in their particular spheres of impact. The School has actually grown significantly due to its steady dedication to quality in mentor, promoting a really global knowing environment, and by working as a worldwide center for understanding sharing.
All program charges have actually been waived and all individuals will be entitled to roundtrip airline tickets, real estate, meals and a modest stipend while participating in the program.
- This program has actually been developed for knowledgeable supervisors and professionals of G20 nations and establishing nations
- They invite candidates from both G20 and non-G20 nations who have an interest in Korea’s advancement experience and G20 problems consisting of worldwide facilities, environment modification, sustainable food, green development, trade and enhancing the monetary system, and so on
- Each candidate must have a minimum of 3 years of work experience or be at the middle supervisor level in his/her existing field.
- Offered the heavy focus on cultivating a peer finding out neighborhood, individuals must be encouraged to share expert experiences and obstacles.
- A strong efficiency in the English language is needed as all courses and coursework will be performed in the English language.
To learn more, go to KDI School