Due Date: October 31, 2019
Applications are welcomed for the Kectil Web-based One Year Establishing Nation Management Program 2020 The objective of the Kectil (Knowles Educational and Charitable Trust for International Management) program is to support, network, and coach youth in establishing nations who have the prospective to be leaders and make a favorable distinction in their neighborhoods, nations and perhaps even the world.
The Kectil Web-based Program includes 12 Modules:
- Intro and Objective
- Lessons on Management from Martin Luther King and other transformational modification makers
- Making It Possible For Females to Prosper in Society
- Population Development and its Result on Youth & Youth Joblessness and Hardship Work
- Manifest Destiny and Profession
- Development to Advance Society
- Entrepreneurship and Business Item Advancement
- Ecological Sustainability
- Individual and Group Management
- Great Federal Government
- Regional Tasks to Enhance Neighborhoods
- Wrap-up and What’s Next?
The modules include thought-provoking projects, case research studies and web-sessions.
- Selected individuals take part in month-to-month Kectil Talks with Leaders in Science, Organisation, Development, Entrepreneurship, and Civil Service.
- Open to youth in between 17-26 in least established and establishing nations;-LRB- **************).
- Candidates ought to have shown a skill and enthusiasm for management, scholarship or development;-LRB- **************).
- Excel in English and have access to a computer system and the web.
Response every concern on the application. Respond to the brief response concerns with 100 words or less per concern. Believe thoroughly about your responses, prevent one word or one sentence actions. Be thoughtful and innovative so that your inner self shines through. Keep in mind to look for spelling, grammar and punctuation. Do NOT plagiarize any of your responses.
To find out more, go to Kectil Program