Application Deadline:November 15, 2021.
After pausing a year during the 2021 COVID Pandemic, the Kectil Team is excited to announce that we will be accepting applications for the 2022 Kectil Program!
The Knowles Educational and Charitable Trust for International Leadership (Kectil) is inviting applications for its 2022 Colleagues Program. Its goal is to nurture, network, and mentor youth in developing countries who have the potential to be leaders and make a positive difference in their communities, countries and maybe even the world!
The Kectil Program was created to identify and nurture highly talented youth in developing countries who have the potential to make a positive difference in their communities and countries.
Web-Based Mentoring Program for Talented Youth in Developing Countries
- Multiple-week modules with deep dive challenging assignments to address hot issues facing youth globally, led by experts and key youth leaders
- Good government; peace-keeping; entrepreneurship and innovation; environment; male and female roles in society; mental health; unemployment; early pregnancies and female reproductive health; corruption in society; etc.
- Join community engagements to implement social advancements
- Meet and network with talented passionate youth around the world
- Make life-long global friends who share your commitment to advance society
- Not a political, religious or cultural organization; transcends every form of bias
- Authentic, honest, candid dialogue
- Merit-based certificates awarded at the end of the program
- Connect with other students on social media (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter) with facilitated web-based group discussion.
For More Information: