Due Date: February 1, 2019
Applications are open for the Kellogg-Morgan Stanley Sustainable Investing Obstacle 2019 The Obstacle looks for to determine impressive propositions using unique financial investment methods to satisfy a few of the most important international difficulties ahead.
The Kellogg-Morgan Stanley Sustainable Investing Obstacle utilizes the power of capital markets and trainee imagination to produce favorable effect in a world of continuous resource shortage and continued population development. Every year, the Kellogg School of Management and Morgan Stanley partner to host the difficulty where groups of college students from around the world establish and pitch innovative monetary methods to tackle our world’s most important difficulties.
$15,000 in rewards will be granted to the winning groups:
- General Top Place:$10,000
- General Runner-Up:$ 5,000
Together with the general top place cash prize of $10,000, the winning group will be welcomed to go to and provide on a panel with Dave Chen, CEO and Principal of Stability Capital and co-founder of the Obstacle at the Milken Global Conference in Los Angeles. The conference assembles around 3,500 of the very best minds worldwide to deal with the most persistent difficulties.
- College student from worldwide are welcomed to take part in the Kellogg-Morgan Stanley Sustainable Investing Obstacle;-LRB- **************).
- Groups are restricted to an optimum of 4 members, all of whom should be registered in a graduate program at the time of the prospectus submission, and the group can not consist of more than one member who is pursuing an Executive MBA. A group might consist of members from various graduate schools;-LRB- **************).
- All concepts should be the initial concepts of the staff member;-LRB- **************).
- Each group is needed to send a two-page prospectus detailing their proposition. From the sent prospectuses, 10 groups will be picked to provide at the finals competitors;-LRB- **************).
- A minimum of one employee need to be offered to provide at the finals competitors, if the group is picked to advance to that round, and all staff member going to the finals competitors need to prepare to remain for the whole occasion. Please keep in mind that any employee not in presence at the finals competitors will not share in any rewards granted to that group.
The following requirements apply to both the very first and last rounds of the competitors:
- Imagination & Financial Development (25%)
- Effect and scale (25%)
- Expediency (25%)
- Quality of due diligence and financials (20%)
- Discussion (5%)
To learn more, see Kellogg-Morgan Stanley