Due Date: October 31, 2019
Entries are welcomed for the Kenko Tokina International Filter Picture Contest 2019 This contest is sponsored by Kenko Tokina Co., Ltd. and is open to pictures that have actually been taken with the help of a filter with the objective of broadening innovative possibilities. Kenko Tokina Co., Ltd. eagerly anticipates getting your entries that check out the complete stretch of the unidentified possibilities of filters.
- Grand Prix: 500,000 yen (or U.S. dollar comparable to 500,000 yen)
- Jury Unique Reward: 100,000 yen (or U.S. dollar comparable to 100,000 yen)
- Exceptional works: Kenko Tokina Group items worth 10,000 yen
- Open to anybody no matter age, gender or citizenship
- Entries are limited to unreleased and unpublished initial pictures for which the copyright is totally owned by the candidate. Images that have actually won rewards or are being evaluated in other competitors are not qualified. (Images that have actually been gone into in another competitors however have actually not been granted a reward are qualified.) Images that have actually been released in non-commercial publications such as club exhibits for which the photography was not compensated, or sites run by people are qualified.
- Entries will be disqualified if the sponsor considers that the subject remains in breach of the law, public order and morals, or the function of this contest.
- Applicants who are under the age of 18 should acquire approval of their moms and dad or guardian prior to using. If a candidate is under the age of 18, it will be presumed they have actually currently acquired approval of a moms and dad or guardian.
- There is no limitation on the variety of entries per candidate.
Image information that can be gone into:
- Image information caught and processed with digital still cams, and image information caught on a movie electronic camera and after that scanned and processed utilizing a computer system.
- Images can be either color or black and white, however should be caught utilizing a filter.
- Images dealt with or processed utilizing computer system software application can not be accepted.
- Image information should be JPEG format. Image files should be in between 1MB to 10 MB in size. Files bigger than 10 MB should be compressed.
To find out more, see International Filter Picture Contest