Due Date: April 22, 2019
The Khaled bin Sultan Living Oceans Structure welcomes entries for their 7 th yearly Science Without Borders ® Difficulty This worldwide art competitors engages trainees to promote the requirement to maintain, secure, and bring back the world’s oceans and water resources.
The Science Without Borders ® Difficulty was developed to get trainees and instructors thinking about ocean preservation through numerous types of art. This yearly contest influences trainees to be imaginative while learning more about essential ocean preservation problems.
The style for the 2019 Science Without Borders ® Difficulty is” Linked Ocean: No Barriers, No Borders, and No Borders.” There are no barriers, limits, or borders in the ocean, and although we frequently note the oceans individually, they are all adjoined to each other, forming one international ocean. For this year’s contest, utilize your creative skills to produce a piece of art work that shows how the ocean is linked.
Winners of the Science Without Borders ® Difficulty will be openly revealed. Prizes granted to candidate winners are as follows:
- 1st Location: $500
- second Location: $350
- 3rd Location: $200
- This worldwide art competitors is open to all trainees 11-19 years of ages;-LRB- ****************).
- Trainees need to be registered in main or secondary school, or the house school equivalent. Institution of higher learning trainees are not qualified for this contest.
- Work will be evaluated in 2 classifications, with 1st, second, and 3rd location rewards granted for each:.
- 11– 14 year-olds
- 15– 19 year-olds
- All art work need to be an initial work by the candidate and will not infringe on any copyrights or any other rights of any 3rd
celebrations. For example, drawing a character from an animation or motion picture is ruled out an initial work
- The art work need to be 2D such as a painting or illustration. Appropriate media consist of: paint, pencil, marker, crayon, ink, felt, and oil pastel. Digitally developed art work, consisting of photos, are declined
- There is no minimum or optimum size requirements for the art work
- You need to send your initial art work. Digital copies of art work are NOT allowed
- All submissions need to be made by a specific artist. Group submissions are not allowed
- Individuals might send just 1 art piece
- Compose your very first and last name and age in pencil on the back of your art work. Likewise consist of the exact same instructor’s very first and last name, e-mail, and telephone number that you noted on your Entry Kind
- Location your signature on the front, right-hand corner of your art work
- Complete all needed details on the Entry Types (online just). Make certain to complete this kind prior to you mail your art work
- Art work and art descriptions might be utilized in publications and dispersed to the media
- The Khaled bin Sultan Living Oceans Structure books the right to disqualify art work considered offending
- If the description of art work or the art work itself is plagiarized, then it will be disqualified
- Entries that do not adhere to all of the contest guidelines will be disqualified
Entrants need to send a digital Entry Kind with their submission. Make certain you complete this kind prior to you mail your art work. The Entry Kind might just be sent online All compulsory fields on the Entry Kind need to be submitted in order for your art work to be thought about for the competitors.
If you are under the age of 13, you need to likewise send a COPPA Personal privacy Kind Send By Mail the COPPA Kind with your initial art work.
All initial art work need to be sent by mail to:
Khaled bin Sultan Living Oceans Structure
Science Without Borders ® Difficulty
P.O. Box 5913
Annapolis, MD 21403
For additional information, see Science Without Borders ® Difficulty