Application Due Date: Monday, April 22, 2019 at 11: 59 pm
The Khaled bin Sultan Living Oceans Structure is happy to reveal the 7 th yearly Science Without Borders ® Obstacle This worldwide art competitors engages trainees to promote the requirement to protect, safeguard, and bring back the world’s oceans and marine resources.
The Science Without Borders ® Obstacle was produced to get.
trainees and instructors thinking about ocean preservation through different.
types of art. This yearly contest influences trainees to be imaginative while.
finding out about crucial ocean preservation concerns. The Science Without Borders ® Obstacle is.
available to main and secondary school trainees 11-19 years of ages, with.
scholarships of as much as $500 granted to the winning entries.
The style for the 2019 Science Without Borders ® Obstacle is “Connected Ocean: No Barriers, No Limits, and No Borders“.
There are no barriers, borders, or borders in the ocean, and.
although we frequently note the oceans independently, they are all.
adjoined to each other, forming one worldwide ocean. For this year’s.
contest, utilize your creative skills to develop a piece of art work that.
shows how the ocean is linked.
This worldwide art competitors is open to all trainees 11-19 years of ages. Trainees should be registered in main or secondary school, or the house school equivalent. Institution of higher learning trainees are not qualified for this contest.Work will be evaluated in 2 classifications, with 1st, second, and 3rd location rewards granted for each:
• 11– 14 year-olds
• 15– 19 year-olds
Winners of the Science Without Borders ® Obstacle will be openly revealed. Prizes granted to participant winners are as follows:
1st Location: $500
second Location: $350
3rd Location: $200
How to Use:
1. All art work should be an initial work by the participant and will not infringe on any copyrights or any other rights of any 3rd parties. For example, drawing a character from an animation or film is ruled out an initial work.
2. The art work should be 2D such as a painting or illustration. Appropriate media consist of: paint, pencil, marker, crayon, ink, felt, and oil pastel. Digitally produced art work, consisting of photos, are declined.
3. There is no minimum or optimum size requirements for the art work.
4. You should send your initial art work. Digital copies of art work are NOT allowed.
5. All submissions should be made by a specific artist. Group submissions are not allowed.
6. Individuals might send just 1 art piece.
7. Compose your very first and last name and age in pencil on the back of your art work. Likewise consist of the exact same instructor’s very first and last name, e-mail, and contact number that you noted on your Entry Type.
8. Position your signature on the front, right-hand corner of your art work.
9. Submit all needed details on the Entry Kinds (online just). Make certain to complete this type prior to you mail your art work.
10 Art work and art descriptions might be utilized in publications and dispersed to the media.
11 The Khaled bin Sultan Living Oceans Structure schedules the right to disqualify art work considered offensive.
12 If the description of art work or the art work itself is plagiarized, then it will be disqualified.
13 Entries that do not adhere to all of the contest guidelines will be disqualified.
For More Details: