Application Due Date: 1st February2019
The King Carl Gustaf Scholarship is focused on trainees who reside in risky and harmful conditions in locations of dispute outside Europe. Scholarships will cover the expense of tuition, however not living expenditures, for research studies at Uppsala University Master’s programs used throughout the existing admission round and beginning 2 September 2019.
For research studies at: Master’s programs
- People of: Afghanistan, Central African Republic, DR Congo, Egypt,.
India, Iraq, Libya, Myanmar, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Somalia,.
South Sudan, Syria, Yemen.
- Candidates should reveal why they are especially susceptible and.
for that reason in requirement to coming from the education environment at Uppsala.
University in addition to having the scholastic skill needed.
- Trainees can just be granted a King Carl Gustaf scholarship if a program at Uppsala University is selected as very first concern.
- You should fulfill the entryway requirements for the program you.
used to and application cost and supporting files should have been.
gotten prior to due date to University Admissions.
- The program should be provided on school.
Paperwork to send out:
Go To the Authorities Web Page of the King Carl Gustaf Scholarship 2019