Due Date: October 9, 2019
Applications are open for the Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program 2020 to Research Study at Stanford University Knight-Hennessy Scholars establishes a neighborhood of future international leaders to attend to intricate obstacles through cooperation and development.
Every year, as much as 100 high-achieving trainees from all over the world will get complete financing to pursue any academic degree at Stanford, consisting of the DMA, JD, MA, MBA, MD, MFA, MS, and PhD programs, along with joint- and dual-degrees. Knight-Hennessy Scholars is the biggest totally endowed scholars program worldwide.
As a Knight-Hennessy Scholar you will establish both the depth and series of subject competence to challenge the many grand obstacles and chances of the future. You will become part of a special neighborhood of modification representatives from a varied series of backgrounds. This is a neighborhood that will support you, encourage you, and hold you liable for accomplishing your objectives even when the chances of success promise versus you.
- Financing consists of tuition, stipend, graduate program and associated scholastic costs, with extra financial backing offered.
- Open to residents of all nations;-LRB- **************).
- If you made a degree at an organization outside the U.S., you need to hold the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor’s degree from a college or university of acknowledged standing;-LRB- **************).
- You are qualified to use to the Knight-Hennessy Scholars program if you are using to enlist in any full-time academic degree program at Stanford (for instance, however not restricted to, DFA, Eng, JD, MA, MBA, MD, MFA, MS, or PhD) or if you intend on pursuing among Stanford’s lots of joint- and double- academic degree alternatives (for instance, however not restricted to, MD+P hD, JD+MA, MBA+MS);-LRB- **************).
- If you’re still in college studying for your first/bachelor’s degree, you’re qualified to use as long as you finish your first/bachelor’s degree prior to you enlist as a college student at Stanford. If you have actually made an academic degree, you stay qualified to use in 2019 as long as you made your first/bachelor’s degree in 2014 or later on.
To learn more, see Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program