Due Date: September 10, 2019
Applications are now being accepted for the 2019/2020 KNUST-Tullow Tertiary Scholarship Plan to study at the College of Engineering, Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Innovation. The scholarship is granted to both Undergraduate and Postgraduate trainees who are extremely fantastic however with alarming monetary requirements. Scholarship is for Engineering Courses.
This is for a duration not going beyond an optimum of 4 (4) scholastic years for Undergrads and for a duration not going beyond an optimum of 2 (2) scholastic years for Postgraduate Trainees who are likewise entitled to research study assistance. The award receivers are anticipated to preserve outstanding scholastic requirements of a minimum of a B average or 3.0 CGPA (CWA of not less than 65%) to be in great standing to keep the Scholarship.
The KNUST-Tullow award is a complete scholarship plan which covers Undergrad and Postgraduate education inclusive of:
- Complete tuition and arrangement of finding out products
- Detailed financial backing for on or off school lodging and month-to-month stipend
- All candidates with WASSCE or comparable certification approved/accepted by KNUST and satisfies admission requirements are qualified for the Undergraduate scholarship
- The candidate need to be registered at Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Innovation completely time Undergraduate or Postgraduate Program in Engineering
- The candidate need to be a Ghanaian resident
- The candidate need to have Vital Financial Requirements
- The candidate need to have Proven Records of Management and Neighborhood Engagement( s)
- Women and Physically Challenged candidates are motivated to use
- The candidate need to be prepared to Go-Back and Give-Back to his/her Neighborhood
- All Engineering Programmes are thought about
- Indigenes from the Western Area will be offered concern
Compose an individual declaration and supply the following;-LRB- *********).
- Proof of the earnings of parents/guardian. E.g. copies of the payslip of your parents/guardian. (if relevant).
- Offer 3 (3) recommendation letters from individuals of greater credibility. All the letters need to be signed and sealed separately.
Connect any other appropriate files that you think will support your application and send all to the address listed below:
The Workplace of the Provost,
College of Engineering
To find out more, check out KNUST-Tullow Scholarship