Application Due Date: July 8th 2019
KAS Media Africa is when again requiring appropriately certified African reporters to get a scholarship for a post graduate Journalism degree at the prominent University of the Witwatersrand in Johannesburg. If you are a young African reporter excited to pursue more research study and take your profession to the next level.
Media Africa is using university scholarships for 2 appealing,.
young sub-Saharan African reporters to do full-time Honours or Masters.
Degrees at the University of Witwatersrand’s Journalism Program in.
Johannesburg in 2020.
The scholarship consists of:
- University costs
- Return flight to Johannesburg
- Modest month-to-month stipend
- Lodging costs for trainee real estate
- A one-time payment towards research study products
- Repayment of expenses for research study visa and SAQA evaluation
- Prospects ought to be under 30 years of ages, working as a reporter in a sub-Saharan African nation and proficient in English.
Honours, prospects should have at least 3 years’ working experience.
and either a bachelor’s degree or pass an entryway test.
Masters, prospects should have a degree equivalent to the Bachelor’s Degree Honours in.
Journalism (or associated field) and a minimum of 3 years’ working.
- Prospects should work carefully with KAS Media Africa.
throughout their remain in Johannesburg and compose routine narrative reports on.
their research study development.
Applicants require to send:
- An inspiration letter
- A CV
- 2 samples of released writing/ broadcast clips
- 2 letters of nomination/reference by a senior reporter, publisher or scholastic
- Closing date for applications is 8 July 2019.
- Applications ought to be emailed to [email protected] with “KAS scholarship” in the subject heading.
ought to make themselves readily available in early August for an interview by.
skype or telephone and want to sit a test examination.
- The choice on the award ought to be made by the end of August 2019.
prospects will be anticipated to finish an online trainee application.
and provide all the required documents, consisting of a SAQA evaluation.
application for a trainee visa will be the obligation of the.
prospect, who should start the procedure prior to completion of October 2019.
scholastic year begins in the start of February 2020, and ends with.
the submission of research study in November or the following February. The.
effective prospect must prepare to take a trip in late January 2020.
For Additional Information: