Due Date: November 30, 2019
Applications are open for the Kunstwerk Carlshütte NordArt 2020 Exhibit for Artists NordArt is among the biggest modern art exhibits in Europe, which is upgraded each year and which provides more than 200 picked artists from all over the world– globally popular artists and along with newbies.
As a worldwide developed online forum for cultural education and exchange, NordArt has actually committed itself to the job of improving good understanding through the language of art. The exhibit prospers on the differing point of views of specific cultures, however likewise mentions the reality that East and West, South and North share lots of typical ideas. To deepen its insights, NordArt dedicates its own structure to a various nation every year and complies with embassies, cultural organizations and managers of the particular nations. Particularly selected artists and unique jobs have actually ended up being another irreversible component within NordArt.
- NordArt Reward: The NordArt Reward worth 10,000 Euro has actually been sponsored by Hans-Julius and Johanna Ahlmann (ACO Group) considering that2010 Each year one artist is granted with the goal to support the art and culture scene. The recipient will be revealed throughout “The Long Night of the Lights” in September and and instantly take part in NordArt the list below year, where the award event will occur at the opening.
- Public Option Award: Visitors of NordArt can choose their preferred artist. 3 Public Option Awards will be granted throughout “The Long Night of the Lights” in September. All votes will be counted one week prior to the statement. The 3 winning artists will be notified and welcomed to the reward offering event. Each award deserves 1,000 Euro. The 3 winners are welcomed to get involved once again in NordArt the list below year.
- NordArt seminar: Each year the exhibit is preceded by the global NordArt seminar. Around 10 artists are welcomed to participate in the seminar and to develop big works (sculpture, setup, painting) for the existing NordArt. The individuals of the seminar are offered with products (by plan), an office, lodging and travel expense assistance. The work produced stays the home of the artist and will be displayed at NordArt (by contract likewise longer than 1 year). If you want to participate in the seminar, please mark the “seminar” box in the application. For this application, they need a job description with information on the products and measurements, approximated time needed, images with examples of works.
- Artists from all over the world can use to take part in the exhibit.
Applicants using online ought to
- Submit text fields with individual information and upload artist resume (Word or PDF file, max 1MB)
- Extra product (optional): texts, posts, evaluations (Word or PDF file, max 1MB)
- Select field (painting, sculpture, setup, image, and so on). Several choice possible. If you are likewise getting the NordArt seminar in May, please choose “yes” and submit the description of the task (Word or PDF file, max 1MB).
- Upload pictures of art work, which might be revealed at NordArt: as much as 10 files (1 MB max file, formats: JPG, GIF, PNG, PDF), fill text fields with details. Field „ web link”: link for video work or image file.
- Click on this link to use
Alternative: Application files by post or by e-mail:
- Application (. pdf)
- Artist resume (curriculum vitae) and extra product (optional)
- Pictures of approx. 10 artwork which might be revealed at NordArt. Please identify all images with the title, year of origin, method, and size. Optional files: own brochures. Displays for NordArt can be marked in the brochure.
Do not send out any originals. The return of application files is not possible. Send out the files by 30 November 2019 at the most recent (postmark). Postal Address: Kunstwerk Carlshütte, NordArt workplace, Am Ahlmannkai, 24782 Büdelsdorf, Germany or e-mail: [email protected]
To learn more, check out NordArt 2020