Application Due Date: 17: 00 GMT, Friday, 29 th March, 2019
The Mastercard Structure Scholars Program at KNUST offers academically gifted yet financially disadvantaged youths in Ghana and Africa with access to quality and appropriate University education. The Scholars Program embodies a selection of mentoring and cultural shift services to make sure the scholar’s scholastic success, neighborhood engagement and shift to job opportunity which will even more the objective of social and financial change of Africa.
THE SCHOLARSHIP CONSISTS OF:
- Thorough financial backing (complete tuition, totally paid.
on-campus lodging, finding out products, transport and regular monthly.
- Routine group conferences with other scholars that concentrate on individual.
and expert advancement chances and activities customized to.
construct social relationships and scholars’ capability.
- Continued scholastic assistance through scholastic mentoring, virtual knowing, life and profession training, and tutoring.
- Opportunities to take part in management congresses, social work and mentoring ( Go-back Give-Back), and distinctively sourced internships.
- A scholastic environment where professors and trainees engage with international concerns.
- The status of entering into the growing household of the.
Mastercard Structure Scholars Alumni and the Worldwide Scholars Neighborhood.
- The chance to be registered on a sped up Master’s Degree.
after undergraduate research studies with an MCF Partner organization in the U.S.A..
For the 2019/2020 Academic year, the chance is open to;-LRB- *********)
- All Applicants with WASSCE or GBCE or ABCE or GCE O’Level and A’Level or their comparable Outcomes from an accredited/recognised organization and Certificate Ready and Satisfies KNUST’s Admission Requirements. NO WAITING FOR OUTCOMES prospect will be accepted.
- The Candidate need to have Crucial Financial Requirements.
- The Candidate need to have Proven Records of Management and Neighborhood Engagement( s).
- Women and Physically Challenged Candidates will be provided leading concern.
- All Topics are thought about; nevertheless, there is Choice for Science Trainees.
- The Candidate need to be prepared to Go-Back and Give-Back to his/her Neighborhood.
HOW TO APPLY:
Download a copy of the 2019/2020 application here!
Send the finished application THROUGH EMS/ any other carrier mail to:
The Program Supervisor
Mastercard Structure Scholars Program at KNUST Secretariat
℅ Workplace of the Dean of Trainees
Personal Mail Bag
KNUST, Kumasi, Ghana
When sending your scholarship application to the Secretariat, send these extra files
- The print out of KNUST’s online admission
- Initial Certificates for both O’Level and A’Level outcomes or their comparable.
Applications close at 17: 00 GMT, Friday, 29 th March, 2019
For Additional Information: