Due Date: February 25, 2020
Applications are open for the LafargeHolcim Awards Competitors 2019/2020 The Awards look for leading tasks of specialists along with vibrant concepts from the Next Generation that integrate sustainable building and construction services with architectural quality. The Awards foreground tasks and principles from architecture, engineering, city preparation, products science, building and construction innovation, and associated fields.
The overall cash prize for each cycle of the LafargeHolcim Awards competitors (local and international levels) is USD 2 million.
- LafargeHolcim Awards primary classification: The overall cash prize for each of the 5 local LafargeHolcim Awards competitors is USD 330,000 consisting of USD 260,00 in the primary classification:.
- LafargeHolcim Awards Gold USD 100,000
- LafargeHolcim Awards Silver USD 50,000
- LafargeHolcim Awards Bronze USD 30,000
- 4 x LafargeHolcim Awards Recognition rewards of USD 20,000 each
- LafargeHolcim Awards Next Generation classification: The overall cash prize for each of the 5 local LafargeHolcim Awards competitors is USD 330,000 consisting of USD 70,00 in the Next Generation classification:.
- LafargeHolcim Awards Next Generation first reward USD 25,000
- LafargeHolcim Awards Next Generation second reward USD 20,000
- LafargeHolcim Awards Next Generation 3rd reward USD 15,000
- LafargeHolcim Awards Next Generation fourth reward USD 10,000
- Worldwide LafargeHolcim Awards: The 15 receivers of local LafargeHolcim Awards Gold, Silver and Bronze are immediately chosen for the Worldwide LafargeHolcim Awards in2020 The cash prize of the Worldwide LafargeHolcim Awards competitors is USD 350,000:.
- Worldwide LafargeHolcim Awards Gold USD 150,000
- Worldwide LafargeHolcim Awards Silver USD 100,000
- Worldwide LafargeHolcim Awards Bronze USD 50,000
- Worldwide LafargeHolcim Awards Wild Card from a budget plan of USD 50,000
- The Main Awards classification is open to designers, engineers, coordinators, job owners, home builders and building and construction companies for tasks at an innovative phase of style with high possibility of execution.
- The Next Generation classification for young specialists and trainees approximately 30 years of age looks for visions and vibrant concepts.
- In both classifications, execution of the job might not have actually begun prior to January 1, 2019.
The “target problems” for sustainable building and construction act as examination requirements:
- Development and transferability– Development
- Ethical requirements and social addition– Individuals
- Resource and ecological efficiency– World
- Financial practicality and compatibility– Success
- Contextual and visual effect– Location
To learn more, LafargeHolcim Awards