Due Date: January 14, 2019
Applications are open for the L’Afrique Excelle Accelerator Program for Start-ups in Francophone Countries 2019 They are searching for 20 start-ups in the digital or brand-new innovations, in the launch stage or pre-A, well positioned in regards to development and growth in the markets of Francophone Africa and searching for funds in between $250 K and $5M.
L’Afrique Excelle will supply all their assistance to assist you raise loan, establish expert connections, establish through mentorship and gain access to a neighborhood of business owners. They can likewise assist you fine-tune your company design, grow your sales and market share, and accelerate your growth into other markets.
The 20 finalists will take part in a week of domestic training in Mali (March 25-30, 2019) throughout which the 10 finest will be picked. The 10 picked start-ups will continue the program and will:
- Exchange frequently with their coaches (4 to 6 hours monthly) for 6 months. Keep in mind that it works both methods: coaches and mentees discover and purchase this relationship. In most cases, these relationships last a very long time after completion of the program.
- Throughout the 6 months, take part in 5 webinars created and assisted in by specialists, consisting of African and American financiers and business owners.
- Take part in the week of domestic training in France (May 13 to 18, 2019) and Pitch Final at the VivaTech in Paris.
- Work together with your peers from picked African business, in addition to coaches, financiers and tactical partners.
- Featured an open mind and be prepared to gain from others and deal with them.
- Connecting with financiers in French-speaking Africa throughout the period of the program and throughout the last discussion at the VivaTech in Paris
- Mentoring by 2 business owners or financiers (global or regional) who have themselves succeeded in their field and who will accompany you in the examination of your company, monetary projections, danger management, client acquisition techniques. Access to other more particular proficiency will be made according to your requirements
- The chance to fulfill and construct relationships with financiers, specialists in their field, company partners in addition to other business owners in 2 domestic developments, in Mali and France
- Assistance the preparation of your financial investment deck so that you are prepared for any fundraising or financial investment as an outcome of the program
- Increased understanding through material created to teach you whatever you require to learn about marketing, funding and broadening your company
- Your start-up is for revenue and signed up, with a group of a minimum of 3 individuals
- You have a digital or tech product/service presently readily available in among the following Francophone Africa markets: Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, DRC, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Guinea-Bissau, Guinea Conakry, Ivory Coast, Madagascar, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Niger, Rwanda, Senegal, and Togo
- You have a really strong management group
- You can show concrete traction, proof of profits and capacity to scale
- You are looking for financial investment capital in the variety of $250 K– $5M
- While there will be exceptions, more than likely your start-up has actually currently gotten financial investment capital, as financial obligation or equity, or gotten grants from donor companies or cash prize from competitors.
To choose the top 20 start-ups, they will think about:
- Industrial Worth of your Product/Service (25%): The business attends to a genuine issue in the market. The digital or tech option is various from others in the market. The product and services is catalyzing social modification.
- Method for Development (25%): There is possible to broaden in your area and into brand-new markets. We can see verifiable development and your start-up is scalable.
- Management (25%): The group has actually the certifications required to make business effective.
- Market Traction & Financials (25%): They will assess the marketplace traction and possible market size. They will likewise take a look at business design, profits streams and system economics, and if any outdoors financing has actually been raised prior to.
For additional information, check out L’Afrique Excelle Accelerator