Due Date: June 17, 2019
Applications are open for the Lagos Organisation School (LBS) Young Talents Program 2019 The function of the two-day program is to assist the school develop a continuous relationship with the brightest college student in the nation prior to and after their graduation from the university.
The main goal of engaging with these skilled trainees is to expose them to a first-rate organization and list ideal prospects for the LBS Management Scholarship Academy. LBS will likewise invite prospects that might end up being future administrative personnel and eventually professor. This program would assist the school construct a pipeline of intense academics for the African continent.
The LBS Young Skills’ Program will:
- Introduce individuals to life in LBS as a professor, scientist and admin personnel.
- Introduce individuals to a profession in Management research study and mentor.
- Expose individuals to the channels within the school for accepting a scholastic profession: Management Scholarship Academy and the LBS PhD program.
- Go Over about the POUND culture, history and motivation.
- Develop a network of young skills who can likewise belong to the MBA program.
- The prospect need to not be above 30 years of ages
- The program is open to last year undergrads and Masters Trainees, youth corps members, and current graduates in Nigeria
- These trainees need to be on or have actually finished with a very first class or 2nd class upper.
To find out more, see LBS Young Talents Program