Due Date: September 15, 2019
Applications are open for the Laurie Cameron Scholarship 2019/2020 for Masters and PhD Trainees The scholarship will be granted to a trainee who is carrying out research study at Victoria University of Wellington on the interactions and relationship in between the general public and economic sectors in the location of policy and management.
The Laurie Cameron Scholarship was developed in 2006 in memory of the late Laurie Cameron C.B.E., Q.S.M., by his household. Laurie Cameron was a veteran and dedicated member of the Board of the Institute of Policy Research Studies at Victoria University, which he chaired for numerous years. He was particularly worried to make sure economic sector engagement with concerns of governance, and to promote understanding of the ethical basis of behaviour in both the general public and economic sectors.
- Scholarship worth around $2,500 will be provided (based on funds offered)
- Candidates should be carrying out research study at Victoria University of Wellington on the interactions and relationship in between the general public and economic sectors in the location of policy and management
- Candidates should be registered in either in among the School of Federal government’s Post-experience programs (Masters of Public Management, Masters of Public Law, Masters of Strategic Research Studies), or a trainee carrying out a Masters of Commerce and Administration, or a Masters of Arts
- PhD trainees carrying out a PhD in the location of public/private sector relations in policy and management are likewise qualified
Receiver will be chosen by a panel that consists of the Head of School of Federal government and proper personnel from the school. Choice will be based upon scholastic benefit and research study proposition.
Scholarship particular documents consist of:
- A quick summary of research study proposition
- A declaration on how the scholarship fund would be utilized
For more details, go to Laurie Cameron Scholarship