Due Date: August 4, 2019
Do you have a social development or run a social business that should have international acknowledgment, assistance and financial investment? Apply now for the LEAP Africa Social Innovators Program and Awards 2019/2020 for Social Business Owners
SIPA is an annual immersive fellowship that empowers and gears up young African changemakers with requisite abilities and tools for developing sustainable business. The 2019/2020 fellowship will start in November 2019 and run for a duration of 12 months till November 2020.
Throughout a program cycle, 20 social business owners chosen from a swimming pool of candidates, take part in activities described for the fellowship year. The efforts of Fellows cover numerous elements of the society, such as Farming, Youth Empowerment, Education, Science & Innovation, Health, Law, Human Being Rights, to name a few. Fellows are empowered through series of training sessions (physical and online), mentorship, arrangement of regional & global financing and collaboration chances. These activities culminate into an award event where impressive Fellows are rewarded with seed grants and showcased.
The SIP is LEAP’s platform to gears up, supports and showcases social innovators and business owners, allowing them construct and sustain their social developments towards nationwide and systems level social modification. For that reason, belonging to this distinguished Fellowship, manages you:
- The chance to be geared up with management, management and entrepreneurial abilities for individual, organisational and neighborhood change
- The chance to construct important international networks within the social development and business area
- Access to an assistance environment of skill, advisory, financing and other resources that will support the development and sustainability of your development
- Open to young adults in between the ages of 18-35 years, whose concepts and efforts provide reliable services to difficulties in regional neighborhoods throughout Nigeria;-LRB- **************).
- Initiators/co-founders of a social-focused venture/enterprise/Foundation, situated in Nigeria;-LRB- **************).
- Candidates need to have been associated with running their venture/enterprise beyond one to 3 years prior to the beginning of the Fellowship
- Initiator/co- creator should be offered for the complete course of the 12 month duration to carry out the knowings into sustaining their innovation/enterprise.
For additional information, check out LEAP Africa