Due Date: October 15, 2019
Applications are open for the Leibniz Institute of European History (IEG) Postdoctoral Research Study Fellowships 2020 The IEG awards postdoctoral fellowships to young academics from Germany and abroad who have actually finished their doctoral argumentations and are pursuing a brand-new research study job.
This fellowship is planned to assist you establish your own research study job in close cooperation with scholars operating at the IEG. Your contribution consists in bringing your own interests to bear upon the work of the IEG and its research study program negotiating distinction in Europe. This consists of the possibility of establishing a viewpoint for additional cooperation with the IEG.
The IEG Fellowships are collectively moneyed by the federal and state federal governments. The fellowships are solely for the function of pursuing the research study job detailed in the application at the IEG. Fellows are for that reason not allowed to pursue or get any other type of work or financing throughout of the fellowship.
- IEG Fellowships for postdocs have a regular monthly worth of EUR 1,800
- Fellowship holders whose partners accompany them to Mainz and do not have earnings of more than 450 euros monthly might get a household allowance. Please show in your application whether your partner accompanies you to Mainz.
- Fellows who concern Mainz accompanied by their minor kids can get a kid allowance.
- Open to young academics from Germany and abroad who have actually finished their doctoral argumentations and are pursuing a brand-new research study job;-LRB- ***************).
- Candidates need to have been granted their doctorate no greater than 3 years prior to the start of the proposed fellowship (non-academic activities are not appropriate to the application). The last evaluation or defence of the argumentation should have been effectively finished by the application due date. It is not possible to get financing for the last stage of doctoral research study and continuing into a subsequent postdoctoral job.
Application need to consist of the following accessories in the following order:
- Finished application
- Curriculum vitae; list of publications (if offered)
- Short description of the proposed job with a comprehensive working strategy and schedule for the in-tended remain at the Institute (5 pages/ 15,000 characters leaving out areas)
- Digital copy of argumentation
- copies of university records and evidence of language skills
Please utilize the IEG application which can be discovered under Downloads on the right.
Applications need to be sent by e-mail to: [email protected]
Leibniz Institute of European History
Prof. Irene Dingel and Prof. Johannes Paulmann
Re: Fellowship Application
Please integrate all of your application files into a single PDF other than for the application and consist of a word count at the end of your job description. Please send your application to [email protected] Recommendation letters need to be sent straight by the referees. You might compose in either English or German; they suggest that you utilize the language in which you are most skilled.
For more details, check out IEG Postdoctoral Research Study Fellowships