Application Due Date: May 15 th 2019
The very first edition of the L’Oréal-UNESCO For Ladies in Science South African National Program intends to promote and motivate girls in science.This program recognizes and rewards gifted young female researchers in the field of Official sciences, Life sciences, Environmental sciences, Physical sciences, Engineering and Technological sciences.
Variety of fellowships offered:
5 doctorates and 2 post-doctorates.
Specific fellowships quantity:
EUR5,000 for doctorates (R80,000) and EUR10,000 for post-doctorates (R165,000).
- Having actually gotten Ph.D. degree in Official sciences, Life sciences, Environmental sciences, Physical sciences, Engineering and Technological sciences or pursuing research studies causing a Ph.D. degree at a South African university in among the 9 Provinces
- Be a South African Person
- Operating In a Lab or Organization or being registered in a doctoral program at a University in South Africa
- Prospects need to disappear than 40 years of ages by the end of the application duration for PhD and not more than 45 years for Post-doctoral Fellowships
- The prospect’s impressive scholastic records [including number,
quality and impact of the publications (impact factors to be submitted),
conference presentations, patents…]
- The clinical quality of the research study task
- The ingenious nature and efficiency of the research study and its prospective application in science
To Learn More: