Due Date: July 31, 2019
Applications are open for the L’Oréal-UNESCO Maghreb Fellowships For Females in Science 2019 The L’Oréal-UNESCO Maghreb Fellowships For Females in Science focus on promoting the involvement of girls in science.
This program identifies and rewards young skilled female scientists in the Life Sciences (biology, biochemistry, genes, physiology, biotechnology, ecology, biochemistry) and the Physical Sciences (physics, chemistry, mathematics, engineering, info sciences, earth and universe sciences).
Established in 2007, the L’Oréal-UNESCO Maghreb Fellowships objective to identify girls scientists for the quality of their works and to motivate them to pursue a dazzling profession in science. The L’Oréal-UNESCO Maghreb Fellowships For Females in Science 2019 are set to be granted to 5 girls researchers from 4 various nations of the Maghreb: Algeria, Libya, Morocco, and Tunisia. The Maghreb Fellowships is developed within the structure of a collaboration in between the Fondation L’Oréal and UNESCO.
- Each private fellowship deserves as much as EUR10,000
- Candidates ought to be making an application for a PhD or post-doctoral research studies;-LRB- **************).
- Not working completely in 2019.
- Dealing With a PhD or having actually gotten it and going to pursue research study in among the fields;-LRB- **************).
- Operating in among the 4 nations: Algeria, Libya, Morocco, and Tunisia.
- Optimum 35 years of age at the closing date of the call for applications.
As developed by the local jury, the choice requirements are the following:
- The quality of the candidate’s scholastic portfolio (consisting of number, quality and effect of their publications, conference discussions, patents …)
- The clinical quality of the research study task
- The ingenious and appealing character of the research study work (appropriate, initial,
special …) and its execution in science
- The socio-economic effect of the project/research
- The prospect’s expert experience
An application is thought about total when it includes all the following files, in English or in French:
- A comprehensive curriculum vitae filled straight in the site www.fwis.fr
- Copies of diplomas gotten beginning with the BS
- A copy of an authorities records of undergraduate and graduate research studies
- A comprehensive abstract/ description of the research study task of optimum 2 pages
- Other research study jobs in development
- A recommended task of the grant’s usage, consisting of a draft budget plan
- The list of publications and patents
- Suggestion letters from manager( s) and/or director of the clinical institute or school where the thesis has actually been performed
- Letter of approval from the host lab for post-doctoral research studies
For additional information, go to L’Oréal-UNESCO For Females in Science Maghreb Regional Fellowships