Application Due Date: 30 April 2019
The Loughborough Doctoral College Advancement Trust Africa Scholarships, will cover 100% of the course charges for your picked postgraduate taught course for one year (changing any Department or Loughborough University scholarships or bursaries you might currently have actually been granted).
The scholarships are being moneyed through a mix of generous external financing and University funds. The University will award a restricted variety of scholarships, and the requirements needed are extremely high.
Trainees will be anticipated to money their travel and upkeep expenses through other sources. Proof of upkeep funds should be consisted of in the scholarship application.
Applications will be at first shortlisted and the decision on the awards will be made by a choice panel of senior personnel of the University. The choice panel will utilize the following eligibility requirements when evaluating applications:
- Currently domiciled (completely living) in Africa
- Proof of extraordinary scholastic accomplishment (generally a first Class Honours Degree)
- Dedication to go back to their house nation on conclusion of postgraduate program
- Proof of the capability and dedication to making a substantial contribution to their house nation on their return
- Complete understanding of the expenses associated with concerning study and reside in the UK
- Proof of strong inspiration and effort to protect funds to cover the rest of the expenses included
Candidates are encouraged to invest significant effort making sure that this application reaches the selectors in a kind that is clear, well provided and which shows your capabilities and inspiration.
The application can be downloaded listed below, and ought to be returned (by post, fax or e-mail) to:
Marketing and Improvement
Leicestershire LE11 3TU
Please do not send your scholarship application up until you have actually gotten your deal letter. Applications will just be thought about if all parts of the kind are finished completely
To Learn More: