Due Date: November 30, 2018
The Brenthurst Structure is accepting applications for the Machel-Mandela Fellowship Program2019 The fellowship is called in honour of previous South African President Nelson Mandela and his partner, Graça Machel. Entry into the Program is an extremely competitive, with the total objective being to assist support Africa’s future leaders.
The Fellowship runs full-time for a minimum of 6 months and is open to both South African and global prospects, with the picked prospect anticipated to use up the visit at the Structure’s head office in Johannesburg in April2019 Fellows will work straight with and help the Structure’s personnel on a variety of tasks and activities, a few of which will need foreign travel.
An extensive month-to-month stipend and lodging (topic to Structure policy) will be supplied.
- Under 30 years of age
- Undergraduate or Masters degree with performance history of scholastic quality
- Outstanding English interaction abilities needed, with copy-editing and proof-reading abilities a possession
- Passionate and trustworthy self-starter who needs very little oversight and management
- Able to stabilize due dates and attention to information
- An enthusiasm for Africa and eager interest in reinforcing Africa’s financial efficiency
- Familiarity with the work of The Brenthurst Structure
You will require to send out:
- An updated CV with recommendations
- A covering letter of no greater than 500 words, detailing your interest in the position and pertinent abilities
- A composing sample, for instance an essay or a released short article of any length.
- The earliest date you would have the ability to begin
- Information of where you saw the post marketed.
Please resolve your application to Ms Leila Jack at [email protected], pricing quote ‘ Application: Machel-Mandela Fellow‘ in the subject line.
To learn more, see Machel-Mandela Fellowship